April 9th, HP Pavilion in San Jose

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i'm going on the 9th. does anyone know where the GA line is in SJ...or will it be obvious? San Diego was an organizational nightmare! Can't waill to see them from the floor and dance my butt off!

I think the GA line will be pretty obvious.........they should be the only lines there if you show up before 5 or so.

Anyone know the parking situation? How early can we park on the lot?

Crap, they are so lame. I just called the HP Pavilion and the parking lot doesnt open until 2 hours before the show. What a mess that's going to be. Hopefully I will find a good spot on the street I guess.

Reggie, I did get crap seats but I bitched and moaned about it to Ticketmaster and they sold me GAs :cool:

To those who are without tickets, while I don't endorse scalping tickets, if you are without a ticket and you have an extra $100 laying around you can probably get seats to the show if you mill around the HP Pavilion on the evening of either show. Trust me you can get in if you're willing to depart with some $$$.

Good Luck

Sicy said:
Reggie, I did get crap seats but I bitched and moaned about it to Ticketmaster and they sold me GAs :cool:

Shit! That must be an Italian thing! I should've put my wife on the job and I could've gotten GAs too!!!

Congrats, have fun in the "Bomb Shelter". Hey what's going on after the show? Are we meeting anywhere????

Hey all, after the show we are all going to the Brittania Arms, down the street from the Arena. Zoo Station will play until about 2am! So whooohoooo should be a lot of fun!!!

Yep it will be nice to meet you all. I have a shitty memory tho so you guys have to say hi to me, well Sicy I know who you are and what u look like so thats easier :wink:
I will have my "Bono, Got Mercy" shirt on in silver glitter so I wont be too hard to miss :wink:
Ok so what time is everyone planning on linin up?

Sicy said:

:wink: Good job! I felt so bad about your presale experience from earlier. What did you do with your seats though?

BigMacPhisto said:
:wink: Good job! I felt so bad about your presale experience from earlier. What did you do with your seats though?

Thank you, it was pretty horrible. I sold my seats to a member here :)

U2SJ said:
Hey all, after the show we are all going to the Brittania Arms, down the street from the Arena. Zoo Station will play until about 2am! So whooohoooo should be a lot of fun!!!

...and we just found out we'll be doing a short PRESHOW set (5 to 6 PM) at the brit arms as well...for those of you who aren't going to be in the GA line, of course.

and then after the show like you mention above until late...we're busy this week dusting off some of the rarer tunes that don't get much play.

see ya,
sledge

www.zoostation-online.com

Hey Mike :wave:
We had a blast on Friday nite!
We will be in GA but we are all coming right after U2!!
See ya then
~Marisa

You know the ladies who are attending this concert from this website are all gorgeous....all I need now is martha and it would be complete!!

You bet once I meet you all I'm going to post a thread calling beatlesboy's attention to the fact I got to hang with the Hotties from Interference!!!:drool:

Reggie you need to show up a bit early just so you can come meet us :flirt:

I'll give it a shot. Got family commitments, but they should be done by 12:30p.m. It's still a 2 to 2 1/2 drive from Sacto, so I can get in early and come and over and say "Hey"!!

The big problem is leaving earlier than my kiddies want me too.... :sad:

However my daughter is now a huge fan, so I bet she'd talk my son into letting out early!

I'll work it out. It'd be fun to hang with the hotties, no doubt!

Sicy said:
Crap, they are so lame. I just called the HP Pavilion and the parking lot doesnt open until 2 hours before the show. What a mess that's going to be. Hopefully I will find a good spot on the street I guess.

I suggest that you park at a VTA light rail station, and take light rail into town. That's what I am doing. Downtown will just be too crazy, and there will be too many cops after the shows. It is safer to take light rail.(that is, for people who live in the area)

Back
Top Bottom