April 20th, Pepsi Center in Denver

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Anyone know where u2 fans are going to meet for the Denver show. My wife and I would like to meet some new u2 fans!!!

Come on people....

is it me or is the Denver shows not really getting much chatter anywhere. Heck...the tickets were slow selling there compared to other places.

a buddy of mine in Denver suggested a couple of places really close to the Pepsi Center...Brooklyn's and Braun's. He said he liked Brooklyn's better.

Anyone up for meeting up at Brooklyn's Wednesday afternoon?

Denver gathering at Fado's

This is denvers version of the pub, my close friend is setting up Vip events for U2 and the sponsors, I am waiting to here where is the best palce to go and where the vip party will be. But in the meantime, I am 32 and a girlfriend of mine will head to Fados. Any one else in? pvitali19@yahoo.com

Fado Irish Pub
1735 19th St, Denver, CO
303-297-0066

Looks like this is less than mile from the Pepsi Center. Seems to me like a few pints before the show sounds good!

I heard that there is a merchandise tent in the parking lot for shows. I'm thinking I will park at the Pepsi Center, get my posters and programs, etc and safely stash them in my car... and then walk over to Fado for pints before the show! I have a reserved seat so there is no need for me to be at the arena until the show starts if I can get my merchandise before entering the arena.

Last edited:
Fado sounds great.

My husband and I are heading to the airport in about an hour to begin our Colorado Vacation! We've got reserved seats for the 20th as well. We'll see you there for a couple of pints.

Meg

The Martini Ranch is having a U2 after party, bring your ticket stub and receive a free martini, or a Finlandia martini for $5.00.

However, Alice 105.9 is putting it on, so it's bound to be full of annoying people.

When I showed up last night at 6:30 ish, the GA line was just getting in the door. They were still coming in during KOL....I'd say the earlier the better????
I felt so bad for those people, in the hailstorm!

I was one of them!

It sucked indeed! And despite everyone's watches saying 6:00, the Pepsi Center really dragged their feet in opening the doors.

OMG how bad was it? You would seriously think they could do SOMETHING in a freaking hail storm!!! I remember for Elevation I was in line and it was raining but we were all scrunched up under the awning of the door....I'm so sorry!!! And hey, what if I walked RIGHT BY YOU?

Back
Top Bottom