April 1st, Arrowhead Pond of Anaheim

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My wife & I are flying in from Houston for the Friday show & partying the whole weekend. :hyper:

Any info on the after concert parties?

I am thinking of taking my daughter to Disneyland for that week so I am considering getting a ticket for 4-1, my question for those who have been to Arrowhead Pond, are there taxis available after the show?

I don't remember seeing a single taxi, I go to the Pond all the time, but there's no reason calling one they wouldn't show up and wait for you with all the limos in the front. I would call one and ask them to pick me up after the show, since it's near Disneyland there's a lot of cabs work that area, but there's not like any taxi stand that I ever saw. Traffic getting in and out of there is awful, especially after shows, but since a lot of us just wait after to see U2 leave, not a problem. and since this is my hometown area, I sure hope I am ending up getting to go to both shows there, but I didn't get any tickets in any of the sales, fan club or regular sale.

Last edited:
oktobergirl said:
I'm not going. I couldn't get 2 or 4 tickets for any 4 of the local shows. It sucks.

I know, I had to sell my kidney and promise my firstborn to a ticketbroker to get tix. Hopefully it will be less painful on the third leg of the tour.

No broker tix for me. I refuse to support those scumbags. I'll try my hand at trying to get a ticket at the venue the day of the show maybe, otherwise, I'll wait till fall and see if I can get tickets then. I'm going to San Diego, so it's not like I won't be seeing them.

Still, sitting at home when you know they are within 30 minutes of your house playing, sucks.

:sad:

faithingrace said:
I am thinking of taking my daughter to Disneyland for that week so I am considering getting a ticket for 4-1, my question for those who have been to Arrowhead Pond, are there taxis available after the show?

Where are you staying? Maybe your lodging has courtesy van service?

Edit: I just reread your post. Consider staying at a place that offers a ride to and from the Pond.

Last edited:
i have nosebleeds opposite the stage, but i'm gonna get there in the morning and buy GAs if i can. . .then try to sell my tickets. if anyone wants to buy my tickets the day of the show in case i get GAs, then email me:

discothequeLP@gmail.com

hopefully going both nights, can't wait. Looks like because this is on a Fri/Sat it's the most in demand, because the broker prices are still HUGE.

bono_man2002 said:
Be there both nights....Both average seats, but glad to be in the door.

tonight's the night!!! greatful to be inside...Bono's American Wife (BAW) and I will be trolling the venue about 5 o'clock to talk to friends!

:Imsoexcited:

:ihavethespiritinme:

:)

Back
Top Bottom