April 10th, HP Pavilion in San Jose

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

V Nura

Refugee
San Jose night 2

Whose going?

I have Ga tickets...looks like I'm taking a flight

yes....but now I prefer blue crack to the white crack of chat

I'll be there for the 2nd show.I always go to the 2nd shows..I guess i'm weird:hmm: Someone should make a sign that says Interference.com and we can all gather up and meet and discuss the show and such.Welp,hope to see you all there...L8R!

I'm in section 214...I maybe be up there,but at least i'll be able to see the stage.I don't care where I sit,i'm gonna see the boys play.See you "blue crack" addicts there.L8R!

I'll be there at SJ2 in Section 102. I'll also be in the Arena but working at the DATA table so I'll probably just hear the show that night - better than nothing at all.:rockon:

Anyone going to both shows, staying near the arena, have seats for Sunday and want to kill a couple of hours on Sunday by going to lunch? Maybe we could also visit the GA line and say hi. It would be fun to meet some of you blue crack addicts!:wink:

hotpepper said:
I'll be there at SJ2 in Section 102. I'll also be in the Arena but working at the DATA table so I'll probably just hear the show that night - better than nothing at all.:rockon:

Hey I'm in section 102 for SJ1 - I'm in 118 for SJ2. Didn't luck out with GAs but got them for Oakland - so all is good!

How long have you been volunteering for DATA? Very cool!

Last edited:
hotpepper said:

Anyone going to both shows, staying near the arena, have seats for Sunday and want to kill a couple of hours on Sunday by going to lunch? Maybe we could also visit the GA line and say hi. It would be fun to meet some of you blue crack addicts!:wink:

I'm down for a quick bite with someone on Sunday.........as for the GA line, there probably won't be much of one as San Jose is supposedly going to have numbered wristbands...

http://www.u2tours.com/venues/sanjose.html

I might bring my Blue Crack colored blanket with me...:wink:.I'm staying with a relative there so I have to bring "Killer the Blue Crack Blankie" with me.I guess i'm nuts,eh?lol :coocoo::crack:.L8R!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom