All Vertigo Eve Postings Here, Please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey everyone--we just have to get through this week. Can't believe it's a week from today! :hyper: :hyper:

i think other people were posting there, too--so don't feel bad!

I'm getting NO work done this week :crazy:

Is anyone bringing cameras into the show?

I can't believe its a week from today either!! Holy CRap!!!:ohmy:

Won't be doing much work this week either!:wink:

I am gonna bring my digital camera..that I just got for my bday. I hope that I can bring it in though. It has a zoom lens on it but it is not a professional camera by no means. Last tour we were able to bring in our other digital no problem. I gonna ask security next week while we are in line and if they say no I'll put it away. Thinking of bringing a point and shoot camera too.

ahhh...one week....can't take it much longer!!! after watching them on VH1 last nite made me that much more excited, if its possible. definitely bringing in my camera and binoculars, can't forget them. :dancing:

U2Fanatic4ever said:
I can't believe its a week from today either!! Holy CRap!!!:ohmy:

Won't be doing much work this week either!:wink:

I am gonna bring my digital camera..that I just got for my bday. I hope that I can bring it in though. It has a zoom lens on it but it is not a professional camera by no means. Last tour we were able to bring in our other digital no problem. I gonna ask security next week while we are in line and if they say no I'll put it away. Thinking of bringing a point and shoot camera too.

Yeah, this would be good to now. At least my hotel room is close in case they won't let us!

yeah, it wouldn't be good if you had to go back and put it up. Hopefully it will be ok--I might bring one the first night, but not while I'm in GA.

One week! Please let it be sunny--I can't take anymore winter.

ruffian said:
yeah, it wouldn't be good if you had to go back and put it up. Hopefully it will be ok--I might bring one the first night, but not while I'm in GA.

One week! Please let it be sunny--I can't take anymore winter.

I hear you! I'm flying to Louisville Thursday nite and hoping Easter weekend will be nice!

skjuls said:

Yeah, this would be good to now. At least my hotel room is close in case they won't let us!

OMG today is DRAGGING by! But I am trying to curb my enthusiasm and energy for a week FROM RIGHT NOW!
Can you believe it's almost here?!!!!!!!

I asked a guy I spoke with at the Sports Arena about cameras
and he says there is no way they can stop camera phones,
almost everyone and their brither has one these days and he says that small disposable cameras are also ok as well as small digitals...it's those big flashy professional 35mm cameras they don't like, and flashbulbs poppin in the audience is a pain for both the stars on stage as well as audience. Just thought I would add that tidbit. I plan to have my camera phone, a disposable AND a digital.

~Karen

dgirrrly said:
ahhh...one week....can't take it much longer!!! after watching them on VH1 last nite made me that much more excited, if its possible. definitely bringing in my camera and binoculars, can't forget them. :dancing:

Oooohhhh yes, the binocs! Thanks for the reminder Dana!

:wink:

Watching the local news and weather, There is a chance of rain this week , bust should clear up by thursday afternoon

Hrc Sunday 3/27 Who Is Going?

OK let's start another thread.....and a roll call....

Who is going to Hard Rock downtown
San Diego Sunday March 27th to
support African Well Fund Build a
Well for Bono's Birthday campaign
and to enjoy the show by Southern
California's PREMIER U2 TRIBUTE BAND

THE JOSHUA TREE?????

I am! Wouldn't miss it for the WORLD!

~Kren

P.S. My sister will be there from Portland, she is flying in Friday and we're going to the opener 3/28 together! Our first U2 shows together! My son Nick is also coming to the HRC! Yay! He finally gets to see you guys play JT! :dance:

Carek1230 said:

OMG today is DRAGGING by! But I am trying to curb my enthusiasm and energy for a week FROM RIGHT NOW!
Can you believe it's almost here?!!!!!!!

I asked a guy I spoke with at the Sports Arena about cameras
and he says there is no way they can stop camera phones,
almost everyone and their brither has one these days and he says that small disposable cameras are also ok as well as small digitals...it's those big flashy professional 35mm cameras they don't like, and flashbulbs poppin in the audience is a pain for both the stars on stage as well as audience. Just thought I would add that tidbit. I plan to have my camera phone, a disposable AND a digital.

~Karen

Yeah! Thanks for the info Karen! You rock girl!

:rockon:

I've A Question about the Holiday Inn In San Diego.
Hopefully somone might be able to help me.

I plan on taking my laptop over, so I can communicate with Friends back here in Australia.
Now the Holiday Inn offer free High speed Internet in each room.

Does this mean I'd have to bring a Modem?
Thanks for any help.

Can't Wait Till Monday!! :hyper:

bono_man2002 said:
I've A Question about the Holiday Inn In San Diego.
Hopefully somone might be able to help me.

I plan on taking my laptop over, so I can communicate with Friends back here in Australia.
Now the Holiday Inn offer free High speed Internet in each room.

Does this mean I'd have to bring a Modem?
Thanks for any help.

Can't Wait Till Monday!! :hyper:

I'm thinking what you need is an ethernet plug (and possibly ethernet cable) for your computer. At least I hope so because I will need high speed access for my laptop since as it turns out the cash manager that was going to back me up now has to back up a woman whose husband had a stroke, meaning on Monday & Tuesday I will have to get up at around 4AM SD time to take care of all the money that I manage, (cancelling my trip was not in the cards as you might imagine).

I need that supposed high speed internet badly. I might even call the hotel today and get that straighted out.

Back
Top Bottom