All Vertigo Eve Postings Here, Please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for the good vibes guys :hug: The Tampa show is the only one my sister can go to because of her work, so I really want the tickets for that reason (my Dad said he might want to go too, that might be interesting :lol: )

Today was the "big event" day at work that I had to get through before I could really enjoy thinking about going on vacation and the tour.

And the big event is over! Yay! :hyper:

It's party time now :dancing: :rockon:

Congrats on getting over the work hump :) I'm sweating over tomorrow, too. :yikes: Post as soon as you know anything!

kellyahern said:
Thanks for the good vibes guys :hug: The Tampa show is the only one my sister can go to because of her work, so I really want the tickets for that reason (my Dad said he might want to go too, that might be interesting :lol: )

Today was the "big event" day at work that I had to get through before I could really enjoy thinking about going on vacation and the tour.

And the big event is over! Yay! :hyper:

It's party time now :dancing: :rockon:

woohooooooooooooo! for Kelly!:wink:

I am glad you survived the "big event"! :happy:

I wish tons of luck tomorrow!!! I hope you get the tix you want!:)

Another reason I'm looking forward to my trip out West in 2 weeks - it's -5 here (but -34 2 days ago!) and + 18-20 degrees in San Diego :drool:

(oh, sorry,that's about 64 degrees there and 23 degrees here but like I said the other day, it was -30 F here)

Last edited:
hey another canucks here (ladywithspinninghead)!!!!

Same reasons here...it''s so cold in Montreal right now (minus 18 this week!!!!)

Are you flying from Montreal too???

See ya

Frederic :)

Allo Frederic! :wave:

I'm actually flying out from Ottawa on the friday before the show. There's about 11-12 people I know who are going from Toronto - it's going to be a blast!!

are you going to the 2nd show as well?

what time are people getting in?

im getting in at noon on the 27th and really have no idea what to do until i start lining up...

kellyahern said:
I'm getting in at 2:30 p.m. on the 26th - then it's straight to the hotel to eat something and crash (it's long flight from Florida :reject: ). Then whale watching Sunday morning and the @u2 party that night :hyper:

tell me how whale watching goes, I'm going to do that on Tuesday

On the 26th, a few of us are renting a convertible and driving up to the Joshua Tree Park to pay our respects to the greatest album ever made :drool: Cannot wait!!

We're still undecided if we're going to the Hard Rock Cafe the night before U2 or not - seeing a tribute band before the real thing isn't very appealing to me.

diamond said:
so does a person need to buy tickets to the HRC event?

db9

umm yep you do. Go to atu2.com and see if there any tix left. I got a email last week, 3/6 saying there were 30 spots left for Veritgo's eve. I highly doubt there any left now.

i get in at 3:00ish on the 27th and I'm probably going to lie by the pool if it's warm enough, and then crash for awhile. But I'll be up for festivities that night!

QUOTE]Originally posted by ladywithspinninghead
On the 26th, a few of us are renting a convertible and driving up to the Joshua Tree Park to pay our respects to the greatest album ever made :drool: Cannot wait!!

[/QUOTE]

Joshua Tree National park is so beautiful!

that will be a nice drive!

ladywithspinninghead said:
So what time do those with GA plan on queuing up?

I'm GA for the second SD show, so I'm going to make plans based on how things go for the first show. Since camping isn't allowed, I have no idea what time people will show. I'm guess as early as 6 a.m. :yikes:

i need 2 tix/ passes to the HRC event.
does anybody have any extra?

BonoJones said I should ask around.
:)

db9

ladywithspinninghead said:

We're still undecided if we're going to the Hard Rock Cafe the night before U2 or not - seeing a tribute band before the real thing isn't very appealing to me.

You obviously haven't seen The Joshua Tree. They will have you hooked at sound check, I guarantee it. If you don't have tickets and can't get in but if they have doors open it would be worth milling about in front of the HRC. It's going to be HUGE.

Are there any concrete party plans or whatnot that don't require tickets? I like the idea of the HRC party but tickets mean a commitment. I'm only in San Diego for 2 days and already a significant portion of that time will be spent outside the arena. Truth is, I want to go around and see a the city a little, so I don't want the commitment that comes with tickets.

Is anybody planning on having a room party or know of a nice bar that we can all go chill out at the night before? A lot of us can get together if we don't make it contingent on limited numbers of tickets and so on. Somebody who knows the city...make the call. If not the HRC, where might we go?

Jon

Last edited:
Hi Jon. there is a thread on www.atu2.com in the forum under Fan Gatherings/San Diego--those people are planning a get-together at some Irish bar in the gaslamp district.

Who Is Attending @U2's Vertigo's Eve in San Diego?

Hey y'all,

Is anyone going to be attending the Vertigo's Eve party at the Hard Rock Cafe in San Diego on March 27?

A friend of mine and I are going to be there. I was just curious if any Interferencers were going to be in attendance!

-Miggy

Back
Top Bottom