9 December 2006, Aloha Stadium Honolulu

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^true

I just looked into flights and found one just under $500 and it's non stop

wait I just realized the plane has no where to stop once it leaves LA :lmao:

hawaiian air :hmm:

is there a time of year that's cheaper to book flights?

If you can open an account with 0% interest, you should definitely do it. It will earn you money :drool:

WildHoneyAlways said:
Is it wrong that I'm actually considering opening up another credit card account with 0% interest to do this? :hmm:
I believe the answer I'm looking for is "yes!" :sigh:

do it :evil:

by the time this is said and done I wonder if anyone from Hawaii will actually be at the show

would a u2 fan show be such a wrong idea?

well okay there would be some :nerd: fights but it would all be good :wink:

Hawaii sounds sooooo yummy....too bad I've already spent more on this tour than I plan to spend on my wedding :reject:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
Hawaii sounds sooooo yummy....too bad I've already spent more on this tour than I plan to spend on my wedding :reject:

of course you guys could just get married in Hawaii - at the show -then have an excellent honeymoon in Hawaii

it all would work out too well :wink:

I am gonna sell soem stuff on eBay and have a yard sale or two. I have so much crap I could get rid of. Then there's the tax refund (I get my taxes done the first of Feb) annual raises Feb. 1st and annual bonuses in March (usually a week's pay). If it's meant to happen it will. I have faith I will be there. I already have friends working on time share to stay there so that'll be covered and cheap sharing accomodations. Just gotta get the tickets and flight. :D

I'm taking a two-week vacation in mid-March. I don't think I'll have enough in my piggy bank to cover another major vacation a month later :sad:

I might consider the New Orleans thing if U2 ends up being there - so there is hope of seeing them in 2006 :yes:

nurse chrissi said:

do it :evil:

by the time this is said and done I wonder if anyone from Hawaii will actually be at the show

would a u2 fan show be such a wrong idea?

well okay there would be some :nerd: fights but it would all be good :wink:

Population of Oahu is 875,000...if it was only people who don't have to fly in then they would have to get 5% of the island to one date, 10% for two shows- so I think they are counting on out of towners. :wink:

My sister spent nearly $500 on her german shepherd's teeth and gum cleaning. Poor dog had to be anesthetized, but he has a tartar build up problem and his breath can get pretty funky. Whe LOVES her dogs and they are her first priority, so I would understand someone making a decision to spend money on pets versus something like airfare or a trip or major purchase.

redkat said:
^true

I just looked into flights and found one just under $500 and it's non stop

wait I just realized the plane has no where to stop once it leaves LA :lmao:

hawaiian air :hmm:

is there a time of year that's cheaper to book flights?

Cat out of bag....if you book travel through AAA and its further than 90 days out, I believe you can make payments on it...they fly Pleasant Holidays to Hawaii....(AAA actually owns Pleasant Holidays) :wink:

Problem is that there is no confirmed date for Hawaii; or is there???????

Hold up! I wonder if enough of us that are going all get together to book, say, the same flights to go as a "group"...... that might get us an even BETTER group rate thru AAA! Hmmmmmm......I can check into this Friday cuz I am off. Unless someone else wants to check with their local AAA office and be spokesperson. I'm in!

Back
Top Bottom