7 November 2006 Brisbane QSAC Stadium - Page 4 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > U2 Vertigo Tour Central 2004 / 2005 / 2006 Archive > Fan Gatherings
Click Here to Login

Old 09-12-2006, 09:11 PM   #46
The Fly

Local Time: 11:42 PM
Hi All,
I will be at the Brissie show, can't wait
and I advise anyone who is going to take train then shuttle bus , brisbane always does this when any big shows are and its free !all you have to do is show your ticket.

Anz (or Sports Stadium they call it ) i just call it anz, isc not near public transport only buses.

Also after reading all the messages , I would not be suprised 1 bit if the guys actually end up in one of the Irish pubs,
they have done it before and it may happen again ( this occured With Love Town & Zoo Tv tours,) depends on how the guys are feeling.
Cya all

Old 10-01-2006, 07:21 PM   #47
Babyface

Local Time: 02:12 PM
wow i want to go back to u2 concert!!!

Old 10-30-2006, 12:47 AM   #48
Babyface

Local Time: 12:12 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by cass

I'm getting there on a charter bus with some Irishmen from the Gold Coast so I think after a few extra spins of the roundabouts we'll be lucky to get there just as the concert starts. **excited**

Have fun musiclovers
That sounds like fun, Cass is that charter something you've organised or anyone can go on?
Old 11-01-2006, 06:42 AM   #49
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Hola Darren
sorry, not the Irishmen maybe you were thinking of. I don't think they'd be getting there by bus.
I'll never forget sitting on the steps at the back of the stands waiting for the Zoo Tv show to start at the ANZ Stadium. We were in a spot where all the limo's that were delivering VIP's were driving by. An old EH Holden came along and a young guy chased it along waving going "BONO! BONO!!" Oh dear we laughed. Who knows what kind of vehicle they might arrive in

The bus I'm going on is tiny, no seats left I'm sorry. And they are planning to go to a pub first on the way to watch the Melbourne Cup. I have been on heavy duty antibiotics , but I don't need to take them any more. HOO bloody RAY...I'm getting stuck into the champers next Tuesday. Just enough to get even more giggly than i am right now This should be fun.

Oh wow oh golly oh &@#!
**pinches self**
Old 11-02-2006, 02:12 AM   #50
Babyface

Awesome Cass, sounds like a pretty fair way to spend a normally boring Tuesday and damn good way to top it off.
Apparently they took the Careflight chopper to Brissy for a sound check today so maybe that's the way to go!
Have a great one,
Darren
Old 11-05-2006, 11:54 PM   #51
Refugee

I'm gonna be in Brisbane tommorow (up from Sydney) fom the show. I don't know anyone and would love to meet up with you guys. I've got reserved seating so I'll be in Brisbane for the afternoon before heading off to the stadium.

Does anyone know where some of the meet ups are happening? If nothing pans out I'll just do my own thing but that seems lame! Would love to have a beer or two and a bite to eat beforehand and then ideally travel out to the show with some fellow U2 interference'ers!
Old 11-06-2006, 05:02 AM   #52
The Fly

I'm going to the races. See y'all there, if not save me spot at the concert.

Anyone going to be taping this show?