26th February 2006 at the Nacional Stadium in Santiago, Chile

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is excellent news as my friend and myself will be in Santiago at that time as part of our travels in South America.
Have been to every tour since the Unforgettable Fire Tour in 1985 at Croke Park in Dublin, right up to catching 2 shows in the same venue this summer on their Vertigo Tour. A vetran of 8 shows now and counting.................
This will be a great show and no one will be dissapointed with Vertigo, as it is one hell of a show.
If anyone knows of a good cheap hotel and any word on a U2 party, please let us know. We are mad up for it.......
Looking foward to seeing Santiago rock to the lads.
Feel free to contact me on johnhurson@hotmail.com

tickets for Chile

I have no idea how to get tickets from Ireland.
Have spoke with Ticketmaster over here and theyinformed me that they cant sell tickets for outside Ireland and U.K.
So, this leaves me with little option but to beg from here for 2 tickets or take our chances and buy them from touts when we arrive. The latter is an option that I dont like, however, if that what it takes, so be it.
I can appeal to the good people of Chile to try and help out 2 mad Irish U2 fans with tickets.
Please, please, please please please help us........................
johnhurson@hotmail.com

I have good news for you...

until yesterday, there was no way to buy a ticket if it wasn't real money or the RIPLEY card...

but now we now that at www.dgmedios.com will be the online sale for non-ripley cards: Visa, Mastercard, etc... for people in regions and international

tomorrow at 23:00 hrs.. now it's 22:54, so try to make it.

this won't be like USA or Australia, when the tickets go in hours... maybe tehy will last 2 weeks, tops (that's our guess)

welll, bad news... it seems that info I gave you was wrong.... I got screwed too... I still got my ticket, but nobody without a RIPLEY card or money could buy one... and it's practically sold out

I managed to secure 2 general admission tickets for the show and i'm over the moon.
Leaving Ireland on Jan 25th, and will hit Santiago on the 24th Feb.
So looking foward to the show.
If anyone knows of a gathering before the show please let me know at
johnhurson@hotmail.com

Back
Top Bottom