10 November 2006 Sydney Telstra Stadium

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AchtungU2aus

The Fly
Sydney, Australia

Hi all. I'm a stressed out U2 fan from Sydney who's trying to get some GA tickets to the show on 31 March. I realise the tix are on sale today for U2.com members (silly me didn't join after seeing what happened in the States earlier this year). General sale to the public are on 5th Dec 9am and I'm not sure if I'll need to sleep out at my local Ticketek to ensure getting the tickets. I'll be working the night before from 11pm-7am. Not sure if I can just rock up around 7:30am???

Really MUST go to this show. Not sure what to do. Some help/advice would be gladly appreciated.

Never used these message forums. Hope this works >_<

i think im going to this concert... things are all up in the air still... but meeting up is a great idea :up:
not sure what would work best, ie meeting before or after the show. the best place to meet would probably be the city as it is central to everyone. however i dont really know any irish pubs.

Hello :)

I am going to be in the GA line for this date, and as it is now my FIRST show, I am going to be 1000000x more excited then I have ever been in my life!! :drool: :drool:

I'm going to be there with one of my besties and my boyf, but we are looking forward to a paaaaaarty in the line!! Who's with me?! :D

adrball said:
Does anyone know if there's a decent train to Adelaide?

More than just decent! The Indian Pacific runs from Sydney to Perth via Adelaide. Info on this site: http://www.gsr.com.au/

Unfortunately, I don't think there are any cheaper options. The XPTs only run as far west as Broken Hill.

I'm flying in at 720am, so off to parents to meet with Shag, have a shower, brekkie and then we'll be joining the queue :hyper:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom