Words cant express...now anyway.Boston

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

boston

The Fly
OH MY GAWD
I just came back from church or heaven or the BEST SHOW EVER..Im so glad I went to Boston 4 instead of Boston 3.

Miss Sarajavo OH MY GOD... Bonos voice was spectacular...Some asshole guy yelled out 'Dont do pavarottis part!" Boy was he WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, Adam was very cheery and smiley..Edge was a madman. Bono wouldnt stop talking IT WAS PERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRFECT.
Girl on the stage dancing with Bono at the end. CRUMBS FROM YOUR TABLE was played (messed up lyrics i think) but WHO CARES!!
I cant go on someone please finish lol
Cheers!

It WAS an amazing show. I was slightly disappointed in the set list because I selfishly wanted Fast Cars or Wild Horses. :wink:
But it was my first time in the ellipse, right between Edge and Bono- FRONT ROW. :rockon:

The crowd was beautiful. At one time I looked up at the stands and was awed by everyone dancing and jumping and singing. I got a bit misty.

Miss Sarajevo!!! What can I say?? Bootleg please!!! Bono's voice was stunning and I got goosebumps during Pavoratti's part. I couldn't take my eyes off of him and it didn't seem that it was "ahem" enhanced.

Crumbs was a nice surprise. I was pleased that it turned out to be a great live song.

It was pretty amazing!!:drool: I had a great time:yes: and I am glad you had a fantastic time as well Boston:up:

although they boys seemed a bit tired...and who could blame them! They must be exhausted.

Back
Top Bottom