What did Bono say about Eddie Vedder last night?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He said that something about Eddie being from San Diego and that U2 loves Pearl Jam. Apparently, he was in attendance at the show but I cannot confirm this. That would be awesome if he was as Pearl Jam is my 2nd favorite band.

Pearl Jam is also my second favorite band. Seeing Bono and Eddie in a duet would be... :drool: :drool: :drool: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Eddie was in Vegas on the Elevation tour and stood near us and some others in the heart. I didn't recognize him right away since he had shaved his head. It was only after we spent a few minutes talking to Gwen Stefani and Tony from No Doubt that another person pointed out that Eddie was also standing near by. It's amazing how a shaved head will change a person's whole look and you never know who you'll see at a U2 gig!

well technicaly eddie vedder grew up in the chicago area... he moved to san diego in like his early 20s... he was living in san diego when he got a copy of instrumental recordings by mike mccready and stone gossard... which he recorded lyrics to and sent 'em back up to seattle aaaand the rest is history

Headache In a Suitcase, you rock! Great PJ knowledge. :D

I also love PJ, got to see them live 5 times last tour, can't wait for the new one. I think Eddie and Bono are a lot alike and could never choose between the two of them.

It would be so cool if Ed showed up to a U2 show.

Back
Top Bottom