Were you in or around the Ellipse for Detroit (10/24)? I've got pics!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

stammer476

Refugee
These photos are courtesty of my wonderful Dad, who sent me these this morning. He was trying to get a good shot of me next to the band, but I thought I'd share these with everyone else as well.

If you are in of these photos or know someone who is, email me: lineofgrace (at) hotmail . com

I'll send you the full version. These photos are about 25% of the actual size.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

There's Beth, Romi and tons more people I know! :hyper:

So good to see so many of the campers up front! :hyper:

Now stammer, refresh my foggy memory... who are you again? I know you told me, but my brain is mush this very second... :reject:

Ok, then maybe you didnt tell me and I just remember you posting in the Detroit threads... :D

Anyway, congratulations!! :hyper:

Miroslava said:
Ok, then maybe you didnt tell me and I just remember you posting in the Detroit threads... :D

Anyway, congratulations!! :hyper:

No, I told you. My wife and I got there around 8 AM. I was in a black jacket, glasses, brown hair, goatee. 34th in line (not that it mattered :mad:)

Ok, I did say my brain was mush! :reject:

3 shows, 4 days, 2 ellipses, lots of love from the stage... it has a tendency to make a girl loopy!

Glad you had a great time! :hyper:

stammer476 said:
These photos are courtesty of my wonderful Dad, who sent me these this morning. He was trying to get a good shot of me next to the band, but I thought I'd share these with everyone else as well.

If you are in of these photos or know someone who is, email me: lineofgrace (at) hotmail . com

I'll send you the full version. These photos are about 25% of the actual size.

04.jpg

Holy crap, I was tired when I first saw these... there's april (red shirt) and you can see my yellow shirt holding on to Bono! :hyper:

Could we PLEAAAAAAAASE have this in original format?

:drool:

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: Were you in or around the Ellipse for Detroit (10/24)? I've got pics!

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE? :wink:

Just post your email, or send me one: lineofgrace (at) hotmail

Re: Re: Were you in or around the Ellipse for Detroit (10/24)? I've got pics!

bonosloveslave said:

I'm in the white shirt here just to Adam's right with the blonde hair :)

Really? Then you might want this picture:

09.jpg

Just tell me where to send it. :)

Re: Re: Were you in or around the Ellipse for Detroit (10/24)? I've got pics!

Miroslava said:

Holy crap, I was tired when I first saw these... there's april (red shirt) and you can see my yellow shirt holding on to Bono! :hyper:

Could we PLEAAAAAAAASE have this in original format?

:drool:

:laugh: I remember when that happened. It looked like Bono was right on top of April when he leaned into the crowd.

Miroslava said:
I got the big picture... Dirty Day band is visible :wink: http://tinypic.com/f0sxza.jpg

And Blue Room, how come I didnt meet you? :angry:

Or did we? :huh:

No, we didnt meet. I havent been doing GA this tour so I dont get to the arena that early and hang out in the GA line. I was side stage Edge side about 6 rows up on the lower level last night so I could see you girls up front very well! :laugh: Looked like you had a good time! I guess thats a given anyway though.

I also saw you on stage in person in Chicago. But so did about 20,000 other people! :laugh:

Last edited:
:lmao:

So you had a good view of the April and Miroslava Ready for the Insane Asylum Show?

:lol:

these are all awseome pictures! I just got back in from Detroit, and I still can't believe everything that happened over the two shows.... considering the line debacle and the security at the palace.....

she we make this the officval post everything about Detroit thread??

Back
Top Bottom