Were you in or around the Ellipse for Detroit (10/24)? I've got pics!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey Stammer!
I wish you'd been at the minneapolis show!! :sigh: If you were sharing photos of this quality with those of us that went to that show we'd be fainting with joy!!! :faint:

Your pictures are some of the best i've seen in quality. Not only that but you are so generous of giving of your time (& your dad also) in sharing them with others!!
You are just the kind of person we'd expect a U2 fans to be. Sure hope Detroit fans appreciate how lucky they are to have you to share such photos with!

A minneapolis fan. :hug:

Hi all:wave:
I'm really sad that I didn't get to meet more of you ( I did stop by to say hi to Miroslava at the end of Detroit I!)...and be in your general direction for my GA experience! It would have been much more fun than where I was at....
but it was still tons of fun to finally do GA, and amazing to be at both Detroit I, and especially the extra-drool-inducing
Detroit 2 !!!!

Glad you had fun SadGirl!
did your friend end up keeping her seat for the 25th? Because I ended up deciding to take my boy, bought two new tix on ebay (detroit was so cheap ultimately that I got two sidestage tickets for under the face of one!), and gave the 201 seat to a friend who hadn't been to a u2 show ever and he had a great time!

so, are folks seriously writing complaint letters to the Palace? I felt like I was being bad actually for not calling them and asking what was up with the fire hazard boarded up exits at any rate...that could be a disaster in the making!

cheers all...
and thanks for all those amazing photos stammer!

OK. I have posted my Detroit pics online (all my other pictures are posted as well, and I add them as I go along). The website is imagestation.com. You have to do a quick registration, and then search for romangokhman as a member. That will bring them up.

Roman

PS: the close-up of Bono before the second show was taken by Tracey, and off course the ones I am in, someone else took.

I am soooo jealous. I was number 49 in "line". No elipse. Had a great view from catwalk rail on Adams side. But still, I wanted IN so bad! It was nice meeting so many nice fans from the midwest, including Maraslova and others... That was great. And the shows were great too. Detroit 2nd night I was there in nose-bleed section with my 13 year old daughter who loved it. The fans are so much better down in the GA section. I want to go to MSG or Portland, and try for the elipse one more time in Cleveland.

No worries :)

So you were on outer ellipse for night 1? You probably weren't too far from us then... Did you see yourself on any of the pics stammer posted?

no, i didn't see myself in the photos because I was on the far right. I did see you and waved once before the show. I wore a white sweater and my friend Mary wore a black tee shirt. We really appriciated your organizational skills! Hopefully we will meet again!
birgit

And I should use that :hmm:

"I'm not bossy! I have organizational skills!!!" :shifty:

See you in Cleveland perhaps? :D

Back
Top Bottom