Wanted: photos from 1st Melbourne concert

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mavw

Babyface
Hi Everyone.

I'm looking for photos of the girl who was taken up on stage during 'Angel of Harlem' at Melbourne's first concert on the 18th.
She was wearing a red top and had black hair. Bono kissed her a few times and also gave her a piggy back!!
If anyone has any photos of this or knows where I could find them, i'd be so greatful if you would let me know.

Thanks so much!!

Thanks heaps, yeah i found these straight away, i need to find at least one with a kiss...he did it like 3 times!!

Why do you need to find one with a kiss? Do you know her? If you look on youtube, you kind find some video footage as well. Its pretty shoddy quality, but atleast its something! More may surface eventually.
I didn't see the kisses, were they on the cheek? I was watching from behind them (closer to the stage), but i could see them/Bono pretty much grinding! Haha.. Bono makes me laugh.

yeah she's a mate of mine and shots of the kisses would be something awesome to have i think.
he kissed her about 4 times, three times on the cheek and once on the hand...that's a fair effort i'd say!

Haha sweet ! 4 times! Yeah, fair effort indeed!

Aww hes so sweet. Goodluck finding photos :D

She must still be pretty smitten; i would be!

Back
Top Bottom