Wanted by the FBI...fathered many children????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gvox

Ghost of Love
j/k

finally got a pic of my onstage moment with U2 - well mainly Bono, as the only person I remembered was Edge lol...

I think Im supposed to be writing something at some point...it'll be a loooonnnnnng one I think :lmao:

thanks to Mark for being the best U2 pal ever - never mind U2 pal just a great friend all around - and of course this is his picture! :)

me-n-bono-onstageS.jpg

cool pic! congrats on getting onstage... i totally recognize you from the final Elevation Miami show (12/2)- you guys were right behind us, and i remember your friend's "Our Church" sign! :wink:

congrats again! :up:

:yes:

:up: Our Church :up:

ahhhh....Miami....now THAT was a GA line :D what a night under the stars...after the show we went down to the beach and listened to the waves roll in..

awesome...i love my u2 road trips!! :)

hell...wouldnt be right not to have a pic of Mark in this thread!!!

menmarkpitts.jpg

Last edited:
Yay Mark!

The only picture I managed to take is less than stellar :p

Didn't have the camera ready :lol:

f100n9.jpg

yup! that's definitely the 2 of you from Miami 12/2/01... hooray! :up: that was a fun GA line indeed... back when there was no lottery to keep the crazies away! a TON of people slept out that night. :)

i also saw you guys at Toronto 3 inside the ellipse, and one of the NY shows- i think 10/8... i'm almost always with the same friend, too- check out the Interferencers photos thread if you want to see if you recognize us, too :wink:

congrats again on getting onstage! :up:

Ha! I know you two!!! Yep, seen you in Miami, Toronto, NY...

I was remarking to Mark - how the hell do those two always get in the ellipse!!!

Wanted to say hi...but I was a bit shy - Im a bit nervous around extreme beauty :cute:

hope to see you soon - this time say hi to us dammit!!! :lol:

:wink: :hug:

G

gabrielvox said:
Ha! I know you two!!! Yep, seen you in Miami, Toronto, NY...

I was remarking to Mark - how the hell do those two always get in the ellipse!!!

Wanted to say hi...but I was a bit shy - Im a bit nervous around extreme beauty :cute:

hope to see you soon - this time say hi to us dammit!!! :lol:

:wink: :hug:

G

aww, you're so nice! :reject: :wink: we'll definitely say hi to you guys at the next show we see you at!! :up:

sadly, i don't always end up in the ellipse- so far on this leg, have been inside 3 times, outside 3 times. last leg i was inside 2 times, outside 4 times. and a couple of those times have been by scoring wristbands at the back of the floor. but i'm not complaining! :)

congratulations again on your awesome onstage experience! my friends said it was awesome- wish i'd been there to see it. :)

Last edited:
congrats on your stage moment! It was very fun to see!

I don't want to mess up your high...but what exactly was all that stuff about fathering children and the fbi and penthouses...I could have sworn Bono said something about *penthouses*? all over the world?! And then when he first had you up he said something like '...that's all that need be said' or some such?! I thought you must have been Tattoo Dan or something given that intro?!
(i was in a seat way across the arena)
The photos are fab! cheers and congrats!!

edit: d'oh! I'm so stupid! I guess it's cause you look like Bono?!
:reject:
I feel so dumb, like I should just erase my whole post, but I'll keep it up just in case it'll save someone else from being so stupid...

cheers! and now I see it!!

Last edited:
OK. I have posted my Detroit pics online (all my other pictures are posted as well, and I add them as I go along). The website is imagestation.com. You have to do a quick registration, and then search for romangokhman as a member. That will bring them up.

Roman

PS: the close-up of Bono before the second show was taken by Tracey, and off course the ones I am in, someone else took.

Back
Top Bottom