Video of Bono meeting fans Denver 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Crap.. I am on a piece of crap laptop at my parents house... anyone know if I am in there?

:shifty: :hyper:

If you were there, chances are you are in it. David was real good about getting everyone (either purposefully or accidentally). The camera work is admittedly amatuer...but the virtue of that is the honest approach and how blown away he is.

Oh my god!!!!

:hyper: x 10000000

David... you are a genious!!!!

Many thanks to Colin too!!!

:faint: :combust:

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

5ahtzq

Chick in the back :hyper:

Damn... I need to go to sleep... need to be up at 4:30 am to go to NYC :hyper:

And :reject: I am the chick that yells "on the curb!!!"

Beautiful video clip of the B-man and the fans - :yes:

Thank you so much for sharing your experience - helps me to relive my own experiences.

I AM YOU AND YOU ARE MINE....:bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

too funny...there have been several times this tour where a little more fan self policing would have served the better good. I.E. San Diego

What was great about this experience in Denver was many of us had waited the night before only to be threatened with removal by Denver Police and possible arrest. The Pepsi Center security is tight.

:lol:

Just watched the video again, and toward the end, you hear someone say "he growled" I guess I must have been telling someone about Bono's lil growl

:lmao:

:sigh:

If anyone ended up getting the high quality video of this, could you please contact me? I am willing to trade for it...

:wave:

Miroslava said:
:sigh:

If anyone ended up getting the high quality video of this, could you please contact me? I am willing to trade for it...

:wave:

trade what exactly? :hmm:

Yay! i can see myself on here too! Bummer, he just missed me hugging Bono... But i'm the girl with her hand over her mouth in the beginning... I'm in shock over getting to hug him and finally getting my picture taken with him! What a great memory! Thanks so much for posting this!

cmb737 said:
Follow the link.

Thanks to David Marbaugh for the Video.

Enjoy!

THE FOOTAGE IS AWESOME DUDE!!! I cant believe how relaxed the crowd was when he was there and came unglued after he left. What a thrill it must have been. Hope to get the same experience in Dallas. Thanks for sharing!:yes:

Ha, ha!

You should have seen us after the car pulled away... everyone started to freak out... Random people hugging each other and jumping up and down.. it was hilarious

:cute:

cmb737 said:
too funny...there have been several times this tour where a little more fan self policing would have served the better good. I.E. San Diego

What was great about this experience in Denver was many of us had waited the night before only to be threatened with removal by Denver Police and possible arrest. The Pepsi Center security is tight.

CMB - You waited the night before to meet Bono or to get in line for GA's? That's really dedication pal:up:

Miroslava said:
Ha, ha!

You should have seen us after the car pulled away... everyone started to freak out... Random people hugging each other and jumping up and down.. it was hilarious

:cute:

Sounds like a religious congretion after meeting the pope. So glad to see the joy everyone had. Now you have memories that are documented. Way to go!

Did anybody actually ever get a copy of this when they followed the instructions on the link on who to email? I tried and couldn't get a response from the guy. Any info on how to get a copy of this would be greatly appreciated. I was there and would love a copy. Thanks

leddawg said:
Did anybody actually ever get a copy of this when they followed the instructions on the link on who to email? I tried and couldn't get a response from the guy. Any info on how to get a copy of this would be greatly appreciated. I was there and would love a copy. Thanks

I finally got a reply the second time I emailed him. He said he got a lot of requests and would send me a copy if I gave him my address. I did and I'm waiting to hear back again.

Back
Top Bottom