Vertigo Hawaii pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh man you rule :drool:

Woah here's Bono singing to Babydoll! she's the little one :)cute: ) below him!

061209d13729tm4.jpg

Some pics of this moment at last :love: THanks Otto!!
061209d13743jg4.jpg

Galeongirl said:

061209d13729tm4.jpg

061209d13743jg4.jpg

:rockon:

yay Babydoll !!!! :applaud:

ETA:

one of Lila64's LAPOE photos:

a8394474ba89ba89b72e3f8f7ce15bfd.jpg

Last edited:
Galeongirl said:

061209d13729tm4.jpg

061209d13743jg4.jpg

Otto these pictures are fabulous!!!!:drool: You rock!!! There is another one with our girls in it! The smiles on there faces are priceless!

U2Girl1978 said:
I see him singing to everyone not just one person.
:huh:

I know, but you weren't there to witness the whole moment and he clearly pointed and sang to her.

Right.

Yet there were countless people at these concerts and some of these people are claiming that they were looked at by Edge, Bono, Larry, Adam or whoever else. BUT, there are many other people around and he could have been looking at them.

When I went to the concert at Chicago, Adam was looking down around my area. I don't claim that he was looking at me or whatever.

I'm not going to argue about it. If he was singing to her that's great. Good for her. I wasn't there like you said.

Bono will normally pick out one person in a crowd to sing a song or a fragment of a song to - he's always done that and probably he always will.

While it's GREAT to be that person picked for that moment, it's probably good not to make more of that moment than what it is.

It's a WONDERFUL moment though that anyone would like to have. :sexywink:

U2Girl1978 said:
Right.

Yet there were countless people at these concerts and some of these people are claiming that they were looked at by Edge, Bono, Larry, Adam or whoever else. BUT, there are many other people around and he could have been looking at them.

When I went to the concert at Chicago, Adam was looking down around my area. I don't claim that he was looking at me or whatever.

I'm not going to argue about it. If he was singing to her that's great. Good for her. I wasn't there like you said.
Yes I realize that too, but this wasn't one of those, 'he's looking in our general direction and I'm so excited that I think he's looking at me' moments. He was right in front of her and we all witnessed the fact that he was looking directly at her and when he pointed at her it pretty much clinched the deal. So there you go.

Jamila, no one's making more out of the moment than what it was. It was a cool moment for Babydoll and her friends. Great night, great show had by all :)

U2Girl1978 said:
Right.

I know what you're trying to say, but you CAN tell when someone is looking directly at YOU and not just people around you. At Auckland 2, Edge smiled and winked at me and he made eye contact, so for a few seconds I was staring directly into his eyes. Babydoll would definately been able to tell when Bono was singing directly at her!

Yeah, the only time I will definitively say I specifically was given attention from the band was when Bono commented (into the mic, you can hear it on the bootleg) on something I did.

I think it's cool they do stuff like that sometimes. But yeah everyone will say "he looked RIGHT AT ME". I've been on stage in front of 20,000+ people and really you can't see much of anything when the lights are on you and everything else is dark. But, sometimes they do b/c they read signs and comment on things people do or have on their sign. Jamila, I'm not sure why that's a bad thing? It just proved how well they actually interact with their audience rather than stare into space or shut their eyes like lots of musicians.

And Otto, thanks again!

Beautiful work there Otto :yes:

Remember what we discussed? :shifty: I need!!!
Love the shot of Bono & Adam during SBS! You're only missing the kid brought up on stage :wink:

and I see some interferers in a few pics from Bono on the B-Stage :wink:

Liesje said:
Yeah, the only time I will definitively say I specifically was given attention from the band was when Bono commented (into the mic, you can hear it on the bootleg) on something I did.

I think it's cool they do stuff like that sometimes. But yeah everyone will say "he looked RIGHT AT ME". I've been on stage in front of 20,000+ people and really you can't see much of anything when the lights are on you and everything else is dark. But, sometimes they do b/c they read signs and comment on things people do or have on their sign. Jamila, I'm not sure why that's a bad thing? It just proved how well they actually interact with their audience rather than stare into space or shut their eyes like lots of musicians.

And Otto, thanks again!

In Ottos first picture you can tell Bono is looking at BD and she at him...

When Bono looks at you, you know it. He goes right for the eyes, its pure eye contact.:wink:

My God man...you take some of the most amazing shots from concerts I've ever seen - expressive, capturing specific moments with absolute clarity...unreal...

U2 should hire you to take pics of every show and then they can release a calandar of each individual show, using your shots...they'd sell a bunch. people would want to remember the show they saw, and could absolutely do it through your photos...
:up:

JCOSTER said:

In Ottos first picture you can tell Bono is looking at BD and she at him...

When Bono looks at you, you know it. He goes right for the eyes, its pure eye contact.:wink:

I know, I was there so I'll attest that he was looking at her. But I still think it's funny that I've found about a dozen people all posting on the Internet that Edge winked right at THEM. So which one was it? :wink:

Liesje said:

I know, I was there so I'll attest that he was looking at her. But I still think it's funny that I've found about a dozen people all posting on the Internet that Edge winked right at THEM. So which one was it? :wink:

Maybe he was doing what eyes do naturally....blink. :laugh:

BonoFox1 said:

I saw it from my end and he pointed at Babydoll...I freaked out for her!!!:hyper:

I had a VERY CLEAR view of the incident as well as the Adam and Carmel incidents!!! :D

Yes! It did happen indeed. I was so happy for her. She was a lot more calm than I was with Adam. I started screaming like a banshee when he kneeled down in front of me.
:reject:

Carmelu2fan said:

Yes! It did happen indeed. I was so happy for her. She was a lot more calm than I was with Adam. I started screaming like a banshee when he kneeled down in front of me.
:reject:

your moment is available somewhere in the vertigo audio/video thread... mysterious ways :) you can clearly see Adam kneeling and grabbing a hand

http://forum.interference.com/t170298.html

Last edited:
Jamila said:
Bono will normally pick out one person in a crowd to sing a song or a fragment of a song to - he's always done that and probably he always will.

While it's GREAT to be that person picked for that moment, it's probably good not to make more of that moment than what it is.

It's a WONDERFUL moment though that anyone would like to have. :sexywink:

:huh:

Back
Top Bottom