Vertigo Hawaii pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Galeongirl said:

your moment is available somewhere in the vertigo audio/video thread... mysterious ways :) you can clearly see Adam kneeling and grabbing a hand

http://forum.interference.com/t170298.html

:bow: GG, thank you my dear. I am also in the process of searching for a Zootop name KittyKat she has the Adam vid too. Her and Trevor were right across from me on the inner part of the B stage. So they got the view from behind:drool:

:|

for real tho. some of ya'll be strait up trippin! when you're standin like 4 feet away from someone and they point at you, it is quite clear they are pointn at you. like, even when you try to disguise yourself from the police and they point you out, you can't miss it!!! :reject: it's like BAM!

That's pretty much how the girls bono points at know he is inviting them to the stage. I've seen loads of videos where he points without touching them, and the event staff know exactly who he is pointing at, so does the girl/woman, and then the groping commences.

besides, this thread is in PLEBA, which is dominated by females. given that audience, I *know* that some of ya'll have read some jane austin books!!! some of those entire storylines are based on "a look" or somethin. that's kickin it old school yo!

anywayz, why kill the people of their moments??? they're floating on clouds and high on life right now. why not let people be happy? it don't hurt nobody. whateva makes ya happy, ya know what i'm sayin?

life is all about the connections, ya know? connections with one another and (for some) with higher beings. like we're all gears in a clock turning, and we sometimes turn with other gears. anyway all these gears turn and helps the clock (world) go 'round! so...these people felt a connection! that is feckin awesome!!!

you go bd & carmel! ya'll kick ass!!!

Last edited:
redhotswami said:
:|

for real tho. some of ya'll be strait up trippin! when you're standin like 4 feet away from someone and they point at you, it is quite clear they are pointn at you. like, even when you try to disguise yourself from the police and they point you out, you can't miss it!!! :reject: it's like BAM!

That's pretty much how the girls bono points at know he is inviting them to the stage. I've seen loads of videos where he points without touching them, and the event staff know exactly who he is pointing at, so does the girl/woman, and then the groping commences.

besides, this thread is in PLEBA, which is dominated by females. given that audience, I *know* that some of ya'll have read some jane austin books!!! some of those entire storylines are based on "a look" or somethin. that's kickin it old school yo!

anywayz, why kill the people of their moments??? they're floating on clouds and high on life right now. why not let people be happy? it don't hurt nobody. whateva makes ya happy, ya know what i'm sayin?

life is all about the connections, ya know? connections with one another and (for some) with higher beings. like we're all gears in a clock turning, and we sometimes turn with other gears. anyway all these gears turn and helps the clock (world) go 'round! so...these people felt a connection! that is feckin awesome!!!

you go bd & carmel! ya'll kick ass!!!

Very well said! :yes: Congrats to all of those who were fortunate enough to have a connection. Hope the memories always stay close :hug:

thanks for the pics Otto!! AMAZING as always! =)

ps - OMG GG, please tell me where you found that kissing picture of Bono and Adam that you have as your sig, and please tell me that there is a larger version you can share with me! it's soooo freaking cuteeee <3
^_______________^ heheheh

tuwie said:
thanks for the pics Otto!! AMAZING as always! =)

ps - OMG GG, please tell me where you found that kissing picture of Bono and Adam that you have as your sig, and please tell me that there is a larger version you can share with me! it's soooo freaking cuteeee <3
^_______________^ heheheh

I'm afraid that I have to dissapoint you.... there's a wee bit bigger version on Flickr, but not a huge version (sadly)

:drool: it's my wallpaper atm...

here's the wee bit bigger one :)
bonoadamsnoghawaiisr6.jpg

:drool:

U2 Love(courtesy of Otto of course!) :love:

061209d1-3652.jpg

061209d1-3653.jpg

061209d1-3823.jpg

PS: Somewhat related, check out the clip I just posted in the Youtube thread :cute:

:drool: OMG! It is like I am there all over again. As BD said, thank you everyone for the support it means a great deal. Also Mia, I love using the term BAM! :p You summed it up quit well.

Huh. Never had a thread moved before, especially this one, which more than most is more about PLEBAns than me. Well whatever.

Thanks everyone for the feedback! With a big break coming up, I'll try to put up something fun every now and then.

Rafiennes said:
My God man...you take some of the most amazing shots from concerts I've ever seen - expressive, capturing specific moments with absolute clarity...unreal...

U2 should hire you to take pics of every show and then they can release a calandar of each individual show, using your shots...they'd sell a bunch. people would want to remember the show they saw, and could absolutely do it through your photos...
:up:

Thank you for this. I've asked about working for them, not interested it seems. Even if they someday change their mind, I doubt I could do every show - I've got two young children now (http://kitsinger.com/temp/061028d1-6997.jpg) and I'm fine with a week or three but I don't want to be away from them for months at a time. (Now, if they'd asked me on a previous tour.... sure.)

otto

OH Babydoll, I'm so jealous. I was the short girl in the audience, standing directly behind Ann, Elvis and Ava.

Babydoll, how long did you wait in line for that coveted spot?

Oh and one time, Bono came at this guy right next to me at a Popmart concert because the guy was holding a lemon and Bono reached for it, causing an uproar and a big rush of fans heading his way, making me fall off my chair (yes at Popmart tours there were chairs- which was helpful to me, because I'm so short) and when Bono grabbed the lemon, I fell and grabbed onto Bono's neck and he lifted me up until someone else caught me. He then nodded when he saw that I was ok.

Yep, it was real.

Got Philk? said:
One time, Adam winked at me and blew me a kiss.

:wink:

Ok, none of that's true. :|

:hyper: :combust: :applaud: :dancing:

The best post I've seen here in the last week. :lmao:

Ottofilm said:

I've got two young children now (http://kitsinger.com/temp/061028d1-6997.jpg) and I'm fine with a week or three but I don't want to be away from them for months at a time. (Now, if they'd asked me on a previous tour.... sure.)

Otto, how old is your youngest? I didn't know you had two kids! My little boy just turned 6 months.

And how did I miss all of the other Interferencers in here? I was in Hawaii too! I guess there were too many U2 fans to meet. I wish I had more time. I was the one in the Santa hat with Coexist on the front and U2 on the back with red glitter. I was standing on the outer edge of Adam's b-stage. All the guys walked right by us except for the Edge who I could barely see over the people's heads when he went out onto his b-stage.

How sad is this. Vertigo is Over. Only one North American Stadium show. The Vertigo Stadium Stage looks like one of the greatest set ups of all time. It is hard to be intimate with 50K people. It appears U2 has done it yet again.

Vertigo 07 NA Stadiums, Please!

Back
Top Bottom