Vegas "Wild Horses" video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Does anyone know why the full URL won't post?

Can you let me know if the link works for you or not?

To view it, you may have to improvise and try this where you see the ....

after s5, type in " ."
after 13, type in "13YZC00QQJY"

I typed in and the addition you suggested and got a page but it said the file had expired. Would love to see your video!

Relist the full link but insert a few spaces in the link. make sure there is at least 1 space in ' ' and it will work

remind people to cut and paste the link and remove the spaces and it will work

i got video of most of the broken string debacle too....here's mine uploaded to ysi (take the space out between you and sendit)

http://s48.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=1R9Z99J5EH4VS0IXM39JD812ZX

heh, excellent. i'm a giant guitar dork, and this random stuff is what i live for...i'm so glad i decided to hit record on the off chance something happened...

Stories for Boys said:
heh, excellent. i'm a giant guitar dork, and this random stuff is what i live for...i'm so glad i decided to hit record on the off chance something happened...

Laura, you always seem to hit record at the most important and crucial times :up: I need to have you follow me around, maybe then I'll know that something important is about to happen. :lmao: The video was awesome! Thanks for sharing

Animala95 - could you repost your link?

Last edited:
i have video of edge tuning his own guitar by harmonics from nyc on oct 8th...that's pretty important...

:nerd:

Laura I'm just glad you brought your camera in to the shows. :shifty: When you do, crazy/fun stuff seems to happen.

Ok- I uploaded it a 3rd time to .
I think it only allows 25 views so that may be why you are having trouble. Either that or their site sucks.

here you go:
http://s19.you send it.com/d.aspx?id=2SHNB7PCY5VR00ETKWHNNF7B9A

Dont forget to take out the spaces in you send it

Sorry for the trouble. If it doesnt work, email me and I'll send you a separate link directly. animala95@yahoo.com

animala95 said:
Ok- I uploaded it a 3rd time to .
I think it only allows 25 views so that may be why you are having trouble. Either that or their site sucks.

Got it! Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom