Van apr 29th, was it all just a dream?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Quiet1

The Fly
:censored:

Hey where are all you interference van 2 apr 29 show goers?

C'mon i have to dig for stuff, 5 pics on the gallery!

Heres some fodder to get things going since i am in serious need of memories and in deep post show withdrawl.

did the sound seem off to you?i was at the rail in front of edge and so i got all the stage sound. bono appeared to be drowned out at times especially during the first 2 songs, I als o noticed he was constantly pointing to his ears,monitor and throat. At one point he pushed asid his main floor monitor and a rodie took it away but did not replace it

how was the performance for you, again bono seem preoccupied. do yuou think he was nervous / about the vid shoot ? i noticed the vid crew speaking with him between songs a couple of times and he emerged looking displeased. or do you think what seemed to me to be his usual lack of interaction with the fans was a result of not wanting toescalate an already aggressive crowd on the floor as some of them were shoving and throwing things at the band the stupid fuckers!

Edge was on that night. my experience was awesome as when he noticed my attention to detail with regards to his playing he started showcasing, motioning with his eyes for mme to "watch this riff" or to mind an adjustment he would make to his gear. He did this all in his own humble way but talk about going above and beyond pleasing your fans!

So...whats YOUR story?

We were behind the stage in the nose bleeds. We had a great time up there, the sound seemed fine. We didn't catch mutch of the GA problems that I have read about. We did the pre-concert ETS party as well, which was only OK.

Otherwise we had a great time, and I used a disposable camera to take pics, which are not developed yet. So those will get up on board soon.

I read the girl that groped Bono was at the ETS party as well -- didn't see her threre though.

Back
Top Bottom