U2 soundcheck appearances

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

grrldoll

Babyface
Hi!

Last April my friend and I got to meet Bono and Edge right before the soundcheck at Staples in L.A. - they purposely stopped to chat with us (a medium-sized crowd) and sign autographs, take pics, hugs, etc.! I made a joke and Edge laughed at it...Weeeee!

Is this a common occurence? If so, I am going to the L.A. #2 show on Wed. 11/2 and would like to catch them before S.C. again...does this sound like a reasonable plan?

Thanks!

To be honest....I was able to see an official itinerary book for the third leg of the tour. The book said...(this was from the Pittsburgh show) there are no more soundchecks for the rest of the 3rd leg.....

.....however in Detroit....Bono showed up quite late for the 2nd show and claimed that he had to go into the Palace for sound check.

:confused:

Any show I have seen on third leg they arrived about 6 pm, no sound check...

They DID do sound check in Toronto.....but I think sound checks are abandoned for the rest of this leg of the tour. Whatever they're doing....they must have it right by now......thus.....the reason they are showing up to venues later than earlier.

Back
Top Bottom