Toronto Request

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

~BrightestStar~

Blue Crack Supplier
Gettin' hot in a photobooth....livin it up in Ikea
Toronto 9/16 was not only my first ever u2 concert, but my first ever concert. :hyper:
And I couldn't have hoped for a better show. It was amazing.
But, on top of all that., something I never thought would happen did. I got to meet Bono and Edge, if only briefly.
:heart:

My request?
I'm desperately hoping to find a pic of the boys, with me in it...anywhere. Please, if you were there when the boys arrived on Friday, and in your pictures there is a girl in a brown cord jacket, jeans, and a red&white canada tank, please let me know! I would appreciate it sooo much.
Thank you!

And if you're looking for yourself, I've got some pictures, and would happily look to see if you're in them.
Thanks again. :)

I can send you the ones I have arriving at the ACC Friday afternoon...what is your email?

Chrisy-poo didnt you have some pictures for me too that you never did send? :sad:

Email is on banner :sexywink:

Hope you get your pics Bri! :hug:

Miroslava,
Lo siento...apologies...I thought I had sent them...I still have your business card.
Expect them by the weekend !!
Cuidese...
Chris

chyland said:
Miroslava,
Lo siento...apologies...I thought I had sent them...I still have your business card.
Expect them by the weekend !!
Cuidese...
Chris

Muchas Gracias! :kiss:

Y acuerdate "Hagamos la tristeza pobreza!"

:lmao:

Bri i hope you get your Toronto pics, you deserve it :hug::love:

hope you get yours aswell Miro

i still h avent found any of me in Chicago on my birthday :( at least i have the memories tho :), might bump the topici nade back up just incase as a last resort though

Back
Top Bottom