the with us or against us mentality

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cmullenjr

Babyface
sort of off topic...but specifically when i read the post "the death of streets" and then the resulting responses...i get a bit disheartened.

i notice this a lot, when a u2 fan offers constructive criticism, or just voices there general displeasure with something...they get just tagged a lot of the time.

i liken it to the whole "you're either with us or against us" debate in the U.S. war on terror.

i just think it should be OK to voice dipleasure or offer criticism without being lambasted as some sort of traitor, against u2.

so far this tour I have been to 5 shows and like 95% of what i have experienced, but if i ever sometime wanted to bring up the 5% of how i think the tour could be improved, and get your feedback on it, i would think twice about it, because those kinds of posts just get attacked.

SO, my point is, WE ALL LOVE U2, sometimes some people are disappointed or don't have the same feelings as some others, let's not get on people's case and turn this into a you either agree 100% with everything u2 does, or were going to get in your face about it.

Walk on.

Back
Top Bottom