The Philly 1 Line Cutters (mother and daughter)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Miroslava said:
I have gotten the "see, you're tall" lecture too from people behind me...

Sorry, can't help being tall as you cant help being short... get there before me if you want to stand in front of me :tsk:

Amen lol :wink:

U2Girl, I couldn't see very well when I was by the soundboard--but I'm glad you could! It's nice to be back there and actually drink water and be able to go to the bathroom!

Miroslava, regarding the tall issue (and you know me, I'm not tall)--one woman tapped me on the shoulder in New Jersey and asked if she could have my spot on the rail since she was shorter! I told her when she sleeps in her car or gets in the GA line at 3:30, she can be on the rail, too. She got really pissy about it, and I was stunned. Don't let the bastards grind you down!

ruffian said:
Miroslava, regarding the tall issue (and you know me, I'm not tall)--one woman tapped me on the shoulder in New Jersey and asked if she could have my spot on the rail since she was shorter! I told her when she sleeps in her car or gets in the GA line at 3:30, she can be on the rail, too. She got really pissy about it, and I was stunned. Don't let the bastards grind you down!

:ohmy:

That is some serious balls...

:lol:

Takes balls to even ask, but to ask and get pissy when you get told no?

:lmao:

Man some people have a ton of nerve! I can't even imagine what the heck she was thinking when she asked.

I had a guy who tried to stand in front of me at a PJ concert on the damn seat! When I asked him to please move, he went off yelling at me about how he worked at the damn venue and would stand where ever the hell he wanted! Thing was he was in street clothes and wasn't actually working that night. The show was half over when he shows up. Then he won't stop yelling at me.

I loved the fucking look on his face when I whipped out a ticket stub for the seat he was standing on! It was actually the seat that I had purchased for a friend. At the last minute she got ill and couldn't attend. So I asked the guy his name. In a very nice voice I explained to him that for that night I owned the damn seat he was standing on. Then told him that I would be reporting his ass to the manager of the venue for being such a jerk to me. The people around me actually gave me a round of applause and some high fives as he was walking away. I never did report him, but it was sure fun fucking with his head for being such a jerk.

Now if I hadn't paid for the seat and he had stood there, i wouldn't have said a damn thing. God made you the way you are short or tall, you get the seat or spot you get. Life isn't always fair. lol

ruffian said:
U2Girl, I couldn't see very well when I was by the soundboard--but I'm glad you could! It's nice to be back there and actually drink water and be able to go to the bathroom!

You go girl!! more power to ya! :wink: :hug: I would of said the very same thing too!! Some people just don't get it!. The nerve...yet it doesn't surprise me that she got pissy.
We work very hard for those spots short or tall and I certainly ain't the latter and if I had a primo spot like that I am not gonna give it up for someone who shows up later than I.

:laugh:

I just found this thread. It wasn't me and my mother at Phily 1--I swear! Super_Fan can testify!

We had some major asswipes behind us in line....drunk of their asses and being annoying as all get out. People like that at U2 shows.... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
ruffian said:

There were some parts that I couldn't see but that's all right. All I did was tap the tall people out of the way... :lol: ;) There was a whole lotta room on the floor. And my ellipse partner went to get something to drink and this couple tried to take his spot and I told her someone is there and she got real pissed. :ohmy:

U2Girl1978 said:

There were some parts that I couldn't see but that's all right. All I did was tap the tall people out of the way... :lol: ;) There was a whole lotta room on the floor. And my ellipse partner went to get something to drink and this couple tried to take his spot and I told her someone is there and she got real pissed. :ohmy:

:laugh:

oh wait, so you were in the ellipse, not by the soundboard?

Back
Top Bottom