INTERFERENCE
U2 Fans, 'Zine, and More

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > U2 Vertigo Tour Central 2004 / 2005 / 2006 Archive > Fan Experiences and Tour Photos

Old 11-18-2006, 09:58 PM   #1
The Fly

Local Time: 04:46 PM
Sydney 11th and 13th

Photo album
http://s133.photobucket.com/albums/q62/CazU2/

Just a couple from the album

I have no idea who this guy is, but it appealed to me .... taken around 3pm on the 10th

I was lucky enough to stay at the Novatel on the 10th .... this is the view from my room of the crowd still leaving the venue an hour after the concert finished.

I took these video's with a hand held camera on both nights. They are shakey visuals but its tough holding a camera above heads for that long, especially with zoom.
I've also got Kite from the 10th, but its 133mg's, so its over the upload limit and i've got a really fuzzed out Elevation, which I didn't upload because its so bad (shame). I'm in the process of also uploading Streets from the 10th (which i'll add later)

Both nights were taken from the right hand stands. The 10th midway and the 13th, second row, right up the front near where the band walked in.

Beautiful day

Kite

Old 11-19-2006, 02:43 AM   #2
Acrobat

Local Time: 01:46 PM
You lucky bastard I was one of those fools down there who couldn't get on a train back to central until midnight and how I wished I was in the Novatel or the other one. Cool pics!

Old 11-19-2006, 04:34 AM   #3
The Fly

Local Time: 04:46 PM
Yup, I did the 10th in style.

Had a balcony room at the Novatel overlooking the stadium. I arrived at the hotel with just enough time to pop that cork on the champers and sit outside as I sipped and listened to the sound check. Heard the screams and cheers as they opened the gates to let everyone in. Shortly after we wandered down to an all you can drink pre-cocktail function .... and when they said it was all you can drink, they really meant it .... oops

Course none of that compared to the high once I was inside the stadium and I heard those first notes of COBL

The 13th however, I was scrambling for public transport along with everyone else.

It was all worth it though .... every last cent, every elbow in my ribs, every stomp on my feet and no voice from singing and yahooo'ing at the top of my lungs.

Oh yeah, memories to last a life time