Such a sad day today...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PhoenixGNX

The Fly
Allow me to vent here in seek of sympothy

Well, I had to sell my Floor tickets to see U2 in November in Los Angeles today:( . When I bought them when they went on sale I didn't realize what my school schedule was going to entail in the Fall. Plus, I live in Phoenix now. I'm going to school for audio engineering, and if I'm to get a good internship at a music studio of my choice I can't miss any days for 8 months.

This sacrifice better mean I get to mix U2's next album!! lol I wanted to see Miss Sarajevo, Wild Horses, and The First Time live. THat wouldve made my decade since Ive never seen them live. If they woulda played them that night that is. Nevertheless, I'm sure the boys are on top of their game much more than they were back in April when I saw them. I'm grateful I got to see them at all. I certainly hope this sacrifice comes back around in full. *sigh*...ok, just had to get that out.

another sob story

today tues oct11 i should be flying from Dublin Ireland to NYC to see U2 on Frik night at MSG, instead i am ill in bed with no chance of making it.
AM i sick or what

Back
Top Bottom