St. Louis Pictures?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2radioheadgrrl said:
Great photos! They make me sad because I was stuck up in section 324 (nosebleeds and the side of the stage). :sad:

:hug: I'm sorry... I've had those seats .... a lot!

i hope you still enjoyed the show!

I did enjoy the show with the exception of all the people around me who felt the need to talk.

I was spoiled last time I saw U2 (Elevation tour) because I shelled out the money for the really good seats. Next time my mission is to get GA tickets.

yeah GA is a whole lot different experience than the nose bleeds. your among fans that actually know and pay attention to all of the songs, even miss sarajevo.

The endless frustration continues with my photographs. On this tour, I have now struck out with:
1) Digital camera, various settings and flash
2) Disposable with flash
3) Disposable w/o flash

agentorange said:
The endless frustration continues with my photographs. On this tour, I have now struck out with:
2) Disposable with flash
3) Disposable w/o flash

Disposables never work for me.

Digital without flash is the best way to go.

agentorange said:
2) Disposable with flash
3) Disposable w/o flash

I struck out with a different digital camera and also with a 35 mm.

I'm pretty happy with what I got this time. I did use the flash on some shots though... maybe i set it to automatic.

a flash won't do much good if you aren't close enough even in the ellipse I think.

Chizip said:
yeah GA is a whole lot different experience than the nose bleeds. your among fans that actually know and pay attention to all of the songs, even miss sarajevo.

that must be nice, the 2 everyone was walking around/talking this show were (as you said) Miss Sarajevo and Original. :sigh:

redkat said:
I still can't get over you asking for pictures...

here is a link to mine. I got some damn good ones of edge:drool:

http://photobucket.com/albums/c329/redkat_/

nice shots - I have some similar photos - we were right behind you on the side rail (parents plus 10 yr old blond girl). I'll post ours shortly. I missed a bunch of shots learning how to use the new canon powershot, plus ran out of batteries.. argh. got more shots the next night in Omaha though.

To see them all: http://www.dutchbingo.net/U2/albums/

Here's a sampling, scaled down and compressed for faster loading...

photo3.jpg

photo8.jpg

photo12.jpg

photo20.jpg

photo24.jpg

photo28.jpg

the rockin edge said:
awesome pics livluv :up:

thinking about that piano guy still makes me :giggle::wink:

I totally dug the piano guy, even if he wasn't quite catching on to Bono at the end. When he ran around the ellipse back to his spot, I cheered and screamed for him!

Back
Top Bottom