Solacevip - Mark Baker's Pittsburgh and Detroit I&II pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Awesome pics Mark!! :drool:

That's my hand!! :hyper:

f1l3pw.jpg

f1l3sz.jpg

f1l3ww.jpg

Thank god for my screwed up finger though! No one can tell me that is not my hand! :wink:

Thanks for getting the rest of me :angry:

:sexywink:

Last edited:
fantastic photos, mark! :up:

look forward to running into you and gabe at another show somewhere down the line... :)

One of my favourite pictures that I've taken thus far from the tour.

I'd like to call it...."The Messiah Cometh".

It's from the Pittsburgh show.

00061_00476_20051022_215255_4877_89FDB6_md.jpg

Sure .....what ever team up means.....

Here's another....

Probably the best picture I've ever taken of Mr. Edge.

00061_00476_20051022_214750_4870_B14B5A_md.jpg

Mark! It was great finally meeting you in Detroit. Afterall, we've practically been to the same shows. :)

I'm sorry my sister hid behind me in the picture. I guess she's the shy twin. lol.

Awesome pictures! And congrats to Gabe!! He was great on stage and the jokes that Bono said were so funny.

Miroslava said:

I think so, door squished finger and all! :happy:

:up: :sexywink:

Miro, did you ever get pictures from a guy from Holland that was at the 2nd Chicago show? I know he talked to you and he got some great ones of you during Fast Cars. Let me know if you didnt and I will get ahold of him.

Blue Room said:

:up: :sexywink:

Miro, did you ever get pictures from a guy from Holland that was at the 2nd Chicago show? I know he talked to you and he got some great ones of you during Fast Cars. Let me know if you didnt and I will get ahold of him.

I did! He was awesome!! I owe him the DVD actually! :reject:

And :shifty:

You seem to know all this crap about where I am at each show and how dorky I look and all that, but I have yet to meet you

:madwife:

Miroslava said:

I did! He was awesome!! I owe him the DVD actually! :reject:

And :shifty:

You seem to know all this crap about where I am at each show and how dorky I look and all that, but I have yet to meet you

:madwife:

:laugh: No, I just know him. Friend of a friend and he showed me the pictures he shot later that night at the bar.

I actually didnt put 2 x 2 together who you were until after Fast Cars in Chicago.

*cancels restraining order*

Ah okay :sexywink:

<---- Actually, this picture is his :love:

Didn't know one could look the opposite of dorky while making this face :drool: AND jumping up and down like this :hyper:

It's good to know! :happy:

Blue Room said:

Well, now you know! :wink: :)

Score, cause that was me being restrained! Now I know I can really :drool: :drool: and :hyper: :hyper: and still sort of pull it off!!

Miroslava said:

Score, cause that was me being restrained! Now I know I can really :drool: :drool: and :hyper: :hyper: and still sort of pull it off!!

I dont think there is/was any sort of about it.

:hmm: Thinking about it. That was restrained? :ohmy: :wink:

Me too :lol:

My parents were at the show on Monday. They had a perfect vantage point for my shennanigans. My mom said she spent half the show watching me and thoroughly enjoyed herself... :lmao:

Wow, thats cool that your parents went.

I was higher up on monday so I could only see the Interferencers along the rail prior to the show. I also saw Bono basically give April a very good view at one point also. :laugh:

Tuesday though I was right beside the stage and I could see you and April very well. Like I said before, its good to see people in the ellipse that should be there. Especially when they are female AND attractive! :up:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom