Solacevip - Mark Baker's Pittsburgh and Detroit I&II pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol:

Glad you fixed it! Heee!

Anyway, yeah, it was great that my parents were there! My mom has "endured" enough U2 to last a life time, so I was excited she'd finally get to see the real thing. As for my dad, I figured maybe he'd finally get WHY I am doing the crazy things I am doing :wink:

Blue Room said:
Wow, thats cool that your parents went.

I was higher up on monday so I could only see the Interferencers along the rail prior to the show. I also saw Bono basically give April a very good view at one point also. :laugh:

Tuesday though I was right beside the stage and I could see you and April very well. Like I said before, its good to see people in the ellipse that should be there. Especially when they are female AND attractive! :up:

:eek::eek::eek:

Bono and his good views, tsk... :laugh: :whistle:

Am I the only interferencer who's met the elusive Blue Room? :ohmy:

Miroslava said:

Glad you fixed it! Heee!

Anyway, yeah, it was great that my parents were there! My mom has "endured" enough U2 to last a life time, so I was excited she'd finally get to see the real thing. As for my dad, I figured maybe he'd finally get WHY I am doing the crazy things I am doing :wink:

That reminds me... My mom and I were listening to the Toronto boot and during Streets she told me she wished she could have gone now. :mad:

I TOLD her there was an extra ticket! :shame: Mothers, lol.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

:eek::eek::eek:

Bono and his good views, tsk... :laugh: :whistle:

Am I the only interferencer who's met the elusive Blue Room? :ohmy:

No, I met Kariann, Schmeg and ARW "briefly" also. All of us were pre-occupied with other things at the time which led to the brevity. :laugh: ;)

More of my pictures to bump the thread up...

00061_00478_20051025_213000_5118_85BD32_md.jpg

00061_00478_20051025_214956_5130_A0D6F1_md.jpg

00061_00478_20051025_224626_5152_9B727F_md.jpg

arw9797 said:

what night is this from? I don't remember him talking in Pittsburg and I know this is what he had on that night. Unless he wore this for Detroit #2, which I was not at :(

What did he say here?

I believe it was Detroit 2. Larry, Adam and Edge went up to the mic after the first encore and basically said thanks for coming or along those lines.

^....that was from Detroit 2.....

All of the band members came out and said "Thank you Detroit" before leaving the stage. Detroit 2 was an insane show with an incredible set list. Add to the fact that the entire front rail were all Interferencers edging (no pun intended) the band on.

Bono was in his finest form that night. He was rappin', ad libbing, and often coming over to the people in the front and touching us. (right Miro?)

Can't for get Gabe's "moment" either.

Each one of U2 came to the mic and said thank you.

"Bono told me to say thank you"

And yes, Detroit 2 rocked my world!! :love:

And yes, there was some lil' finger touching!! :heart:

I thought that too the first time it happened... that man has done that to me hmmm in Brooklyn and in Pittsburgh... he's a tease... Just pretend to touch fingers and then nothing... :angry:

You can see my screwy ring finger there before he gets really close

http://tinypic.com/f4fo7s.jpg

But he did caress my fingers this time in Detroit 2... and well, I provided the muscle during Detroit 1 for the platform action :hyper: and he did come back at some other point and caressed my hand!

:drool:

[/pleba]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom