Sick....but sooooo satisfied!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
eep said:

i'm coming to Omaha and i will likely have a new cold by then because I will have just attended three germ-infested GA shows...so I'm gonna cough all over you :wink:

Here's Renee chiming in :)
Great write-up Lies, I'm still on cloud 9 from Tuesday. Can't believe how awesome it was - the show, the band, the fans, the friends. What an amazing experience. I'm not sick, thank goodness, and I want to go to Omaha SO bad, but it's not gonna happen...next tour I'll be buggin' all of you! Can't wait for the DVD to come out in a few weeks. Have fun in Vegas guys :)

OK. I have posted my Detroit pics online (all my other pictures are posted as well, and I add them as I go along). The website is imagestation.com. You have to do a quick registration, and then search for romangokhman as a member. That will bring them up.

Roman

Making us work?

:tsk:

going to check them out!

Thanks for the call last night! :sexywink:

Miroslava said:
Making us work?

:tsk:

going to check them out!

Thanks for the call last night! :sexywink:

No problem;) I was so seriously hoping they would play Disco... when I saw the discoballs.... And I did not recognize anyone at that show beforehand. All newish people. Band did not stop in or out. Angel was phenominal and totally unexpected, unless the guy spoke to Bono in Houston....

sorry about making you work. i have never been able to post [ics on this site

I'll be waiting for the call in Vegas

You will definitely be getting one... probably around 10:30

"what do you know? where should I go? what is going on? Oh my god!! Tell meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

something along those lines... :D

ruffian said:

i'm coming to Omaha and i will likely have a new cold by then because I will have just attended three germ-infested GA shows...so I'm gonna cough all over you :wink:

:lol: just last week you were like "who the hell's going to Omaha?" I wish I could go, but it's not even worth me trying since I have two finals on that day and one final the next day, plus all the grading that will have to be done around that time (see, it's easy for you college profs to get away but the poor TAs like me get stuck w/ all the actual work!:wink: )

Yeah, try having two little kids and a husband :) That's what you get when you've been a fan for 20 years...I tried to arrange to go to Omaha, but it ain't gonna happen. Being in the front row in Detroit sure makes it feel better :) Have fun at all the other shows!! I'll be reading about how they were!

ruffian said:

Yeah!! See, I'm convincing everyone to come to Omaha! :mac:

Back
Top Bottom