Salt Lake City concert pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wolf Q

The Fly
This is the first concert I've been able to go to on this tour and it was AMAZING of course! :D

We didn't get scanned into the Ellipse :( but we got a nice spot on the rail outside of it. Here's some pictures. :)

P.S. If anyone got a recording of the concert I'd love to get one...or has some extra merchandise (did they have a poster for SLC?) everything I wanted was sold out by the time I got through the line. I have a few short video clips (with bad sound lol) I'm not sure how to post them on here though.

Bono makes an entrance onto the Ellipse
u201.jpg

More Bono pics
u202.jpg

u203.jpg

u204.jpg

Larry
u205.jpg

Another screen shot
u215.jpg

Edge during Stuck in a Moment
u217.jpg

One last Bono pic
u218.jpg

That's all, enjoy! :)

Hm, those pictures look like they were taken from very near my position. If you are who I'm thinking you are, you were taking those pictures right next to me.

Great pics... Thanks for sharing! I thought it was a great show! The energy level was really high and all four guys seemed really happy... I took mostly video and will post some clips soon, but here's a few stills...

SLC.jpg

slc9.jpg

slc6.jpg

slc5.jpg

slc7.jpg

slc11.jpg

SLC1.jpg

slc8.jpg

slc4.jpg

Hello,
My brothers wife was the girl in the Santa suit who was invited on stage, does anybody have pics please??????? I would be forever in debt if there are any pictures of this, or even better a video of this. Please help.
Thanks

Here are a few pics. My brother and I were in the ellipse, two deep, between Adam and Bono. After I go through the rest of the photos, I'll post some on the "U2 Tour Photos" page on Interference.

a2b298fc.jpg

1ea954a1.jpg

85a24de6.jpg

96df292f.jpg

f7bd48bb.jpg

593c32c9.jpg

Last edited:
macphisto23 said:
Hello,
My brothers wife was the girl in the Santa suit who was invited on stage, does anybody have pics please??????? I would be forever in debt if there are any pictures of this, or even better a video of this. Please help.
Thanks

yeah, Mandy!!!! so glad she got up there! :up: i want to see pics, too- please post them if you find any!

Thanks to all for sharing the really awesome pics. Unfortunately I'm just learning how to use this camera but here's a few taken from the back of the ellipse:
80045461_4be1004fab.jpg

80045412_d48b7b0ff4.jpg

Still don't know what made Larry laugh but it was great to see :)
80045396_accfa32182.jpg

80045050_26f827dd02.jpg

And one of Kanye
80030774_044e0c1077.jpg

There's a few more pics on my flickr page
http://www.flickr.com/photos/51674015@N00/

Need more practice-maybe in Hawaii :)

Last edited:
I was at that show! It was amazing!

...These pictures, however, most certainly do not reflect my view of the concert. Everything looks a bit smaller at the 4th row from the top. ;)

Back
Top Bottom