Rock n Roll ******

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

howies1

Babyface
That is the song Bono was singing at the end of the 2nd Verigo by the great Patti Smith. The 2 Nov. shows I have dubbed the greatest double bill of all time.

I was lucky enough to be in the the equivalent of 2nd row center.I was the balding guy in the black shirt.I was right next to the girl who got pulled on stage. What a crazy night. The girl next to me gets pulled on stage,the guy behind me passes out and has to be lifted over the barricade, and the guy to my right gets Bono to do party girl. When he came over I was yelling Surrender at the top of my lungs. Part girl was very cool with the champagne spraying even if Bono onlry remebered 1 verse.

Patti Smith is great and she and her band still rocks!!! I saw her last august in Prague, it was a magical night!
There's no doubt that the November New York Shows will be really really special!!! When I read she's gonna play with U2 I was like this is not true!! But it is... Great great.

riderka said:
Patti Smith is great and she and her band still rocks!!! I saw her last august in Prague, it was a magical night!
There's no doubt that the November New York Shows will be really really special!!! When I read she's gonna play with U2 I was like this is not true!! But it is... Great great.

how wonderful for you to see her.
I've been seeing her since ?? 1975 ? or 76...started to hear about her through the NYC's Village Voice aND ONE OF thE LEGENDARY NYC free-form DJ's then on a regular R& R station back in ?74?

:yes: when i heard through here that swhe'd be the opening act in NOv..I was in stunned ectasy!

Back
Top Bottom