Question for those who attended Oakland shows last year

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ironicninja

Babyface
What time did the parking lot open? I know a lot of people got in line in the morning, and they had their chairs and other stuff with them so I assume they drove or got a ride. The Oakland Arena's website says the lot opens 2 hours before showtime, so where did everyone park?

I'm just asking because I might be lining up early for a show coming up there, but I have to drive this time. Thanks

Maybe they changed the rules because I'm pretty sure we got there around 10 - 11 am and had no troubles parking.

security let me sleep in my car right right next to the doors because I was talking to one of the band's truck drivers. Only thig was everyone else got kicked out that night so I had no one to add to the list... I woke up around 6 a.m. and it looked like there were 10 people there at that time. I'm lucky they let me back in.

romi said:
security let me sleep in my car right right next to the doors because I was talking to one of the band's truck drivers. Only thig was everyone else got kicked out that night so I had no one to add to the list... I woke up around 6 a.m. and it looked like there were 10 people there at that time. I'm lucky they let me back in.

Of course, you did add me and my 20 homeys to your list, told me to return (with them) at 6pm, and held all of our spots, 2-23. It was only fair because I WAS there, if even for a minute.
:wink:

Back
Top Bottom