Portland Pictures (and misc. blackmail materials)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Miroslava said:

Post away :happy:

as soon as i get home....
they aren't the most flattering (including ones of myself) but they are quite funny. lots of kissing and dancing going on :ohmy:

and hey, miro - i was just reading this thread and did you say i was quite the nerd for taking a pic with the fake U2??? hmmm...i don't remember much of that night but i do remember being dragged up by someone who is in that pic too...who has a pic with a bartender, who likes bacardi and diet, who you have taken quite a few pics with :wink:

bfloxng said:

hard to tell. your scrapbook looks all blurry!?!

:madwife:

j6skn7.jpg

j6smdu.jpg

j6sn6f.jpg

AlliDreamsOutLoud said:

and hey, miro - i was just reading this thread and did you say i was quite the nerd for taking a pic with the fake U2??? hmmm...i don't remember much of that night but i do remember being dragged up by someone who is in that pic too...who has a pic with a bartender, who likes bacardi and diet, who you have taken quite a few pics with :wink:

I was calling Kevin a nerd... you were just a casualty in that one... :lol: Collateral damage babe :kiss:

:wink:

bfloxng said:
To all:

I uploaded my pics to my laptop. I think I failed to copy them all when I transferred them to my desktop at work. When I get home tonight, I will again tranfer form laptop to home PC, copy and upload them, and make them all available.

Are you really going to share with everyone or email privately??? because i know your track record mister....and some pics have been removed from the site because, well, ya know....they are inappropriate!!! :madwife:

AlliDreamsOutLoud said:

did you say i was quite the nerd for taking a pic with the fake U2??? :wink:

actually, i think miro was referring to me.
and my reply was something along the lines of, "only dorks take pictures with nerds who pose for pictures with the cover band (and look dreamy about it).

bfloxng said:

actually, i think miro was referring to me.
and my reply was something along the lines of, "only dorks take pictures with nerds who pose for pictures with the cover band (and look dreamy about it).

And I replied that in Miroslavaland Dreamy Looks while taking pictures with nerds are vodka induced :D

romi said:
that same person pushed me up on stage DURING the show

Damn, I missed that too... :sad:

So where are these videos of us dancing like :nerd: s? You can post mine, I dont care... not like people haven't seen me dancing like a nerd before :lol:

Last edited:
AlliDreamsOutLoud said:

i think most of the pics that night were vodka induced :D

:yes:

Thankfully most of us were dead sober by the time we got to the GA line...

A few exceptions of course...

AlliDreamsOutLoud said:

lots of exceptions

Well, thankfully there was one person that diverted most of that attention to himself so the other exceptions maybe weren't as noticeable :hmm:

:lol:

btw, i love your scrapbook! i'm so lazy...my pics are stuffed in a folder...newspaper articles in a box. It's not that i don't care, it's just that i have to chase around a 3 yr old and he could care less about my tour experiences! i can see a thread started now...this girl doesn't care about her experiences...so thankless and unappreciative :no: :wink:

what I remember most from those first few hours was thinking that Mandy was dead.... after having her head split open by the concrete... But nope, she was just drunk and fell down. Thankfully, she well padded

AlliDreamsOutLoud said:
btw, i love your scrapbook! i'm so lazy...my pics are stuffed in a folder...newspaper articles in a box. It's not that i don't care, it's just that i have to chase around a 3 yr old and he could care less about my tour experiences! i can see a thread started now...this girl doesn't care about her experiences...so thankless and unappreciative :no: :wink:

I'll get the thread started... but first let me create some sort of alter nick name so I can talk BS freely!! :hyper:

:rolleyes: Some people...

Anyway, thanks! I am only half way done... I definitely would not have gotten any of that done if I had anyone to look after, so I don't blame you... As it is, I am dreading organizing and priting pictures for the second half of the tour! :yikes: And I am not even done writing for the shows that I have already organized... Will have to get that done before April! :D

romi said:
what I remember most from those first few hours was thinking that Mandy was dead.... after having her head split open by the concrete... But nope, she was just drunk and fell down. Thankfully, she well padded

Ok, how did I miss all of this? I must have gone to get my camping crap and/or was busy stting my pimp ass tent up... :love:

And yup Alli, that would be the one that took all the attention... :lol:

she was up and down in the same second. I had 9-1 dilaed into my phone as we all ran to the rescue. An there she was, laughing on her back.

Miroslava said:

I'll get the thread started... but first let me create some sort of alter nick name so I can talk BS freely!! :hyper:

Anyway, thanks! I am only half way done... I definitely would not have gotten any of that done if I had anyone to look after, so I don't blame you... As it is, I am dreading organizing and priting pictures for the second half of the tour! :yikes: And I am not even done writing for the shows that I have already organized... Will have to get that done before April! :D

You're good :up:.

I keep telling myself I'll start my scrapbook after the tour is over, so now I have at least until April :lol:.

Miroslava said:

Ok, how did I miss all of this? I must have gone to get my camping crap and/or was busy stting my pimp ass tent up... :love:

And yup Alli, that would be the one that took all the attention... :lol:

poor girl...i really thought she was dead. yikes! but then all was good. well padded coat helped...a lot.

AlliDreamsOutLoud said:

poor girl...i really thought she was dead. yikes! but then all was good. well padded coat helped...a lot.

Thank god for the coat then... :up: cause I have natural padding that would have been of assistance in a situation such as this, but she does not have any at all... :lol:

Miroslava said:

i can't wait for that thread. sounds exciting. should i create an alter name too? we can both keep spouting off a bunch a shite. FUN!

April...april...april...would could be happening in april???? HAWAII maybe???? :hyper:

romi said:

I won'tbe able to see this until I get home from work... is this the one with me?

Ultraviolet Feat Romi
(Kevin backup vocals).zip
(74.42 MB)

:hyper:

:hyper:

AlliDreamsOutLoud said:

i can't wait for that thread. sounds exciting. should i create an alter name too? we can both keep spouting off a bunch a shite. FUN!

April...april...april...would could be happening in april???? HAWAII maybe???? :hyper:

Booking my plane ticket tonight with air miles :love: April 6 - 16th :drool:

Yay Dad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom