Portland photos from the front of the Ellipse, Edgeside

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

4U2Play

Refugee
Hi fans,

Here is the link to some shots I took from the second row of the Ellipse between Bono and Edge:

http://community.webshots.com/user/deserttrails

I'm still working on the captions, but you can check out the work in progress... I'll finish the captions tomorrow, I'm so beat right now.

Click on each photo, then click "View Full Size" to expand them.

I didn't take any shots of the GA line, so if anyone has any, please post them, much appreciated.

Also, shots from behind the stage during the sign waving would be cool to look at, too.

As I mentioned elsewhere here, I do have a videotape of all of us standing in the GA line, freezing our asses off all day. The tape is about 20 minutes long, and I'm hoping to torrent it someday soon so everyone that is interested can download it at will.

Many thanks to Miroslava, Miringeltje, Hallucination and everyone involved with the Thank You/One sign action. It looked like it worked perfectly, the guys were really blown away when they came back onstage after the intermission and saw all of us waving those signs, well done everyone!

Last edited:
^Hey there Hallucination! I met Lori (hotpepper) at the show, but didn't have the chance to meet you...she was worried about you making your flight cuz of car problems or something but I was glad to hear you made it! Thanks for your help handing out the signs.....my Sect. 223 was really nice about them, and it was SO worth the overtime hours I put in photocopying on the sly and lugging them in my bag on the plane!

Anyway I've got some pics.....the lights were spectacular from the stands.....and it was fun visiting some folks in the GA line. Sorry to say I am a California girl at heart, I cannot brave that cold weather, so all GAers get huge KUDOS from me for having braved the wet and cold before that AWESOME show!

Cheers everyone....we all Shine On, like the moon and the stars and the Sun! Enjoy the holidays and hope the Hawaii rumors ring true! I'm soooooooooo there......

http://photobucket.com/albums/v730/carek1230/Portland/?start=0

Karen

Back
Top Bottom