picture request from last night's show in Dallas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
i was on the outside of the ellipse, on the left side.
i had a 'happy birthday larry' banner that i held up as he came over to the drum for 'love and peace'.
he saw the banner, stopped, put his hands together and gave a little bow as he acknowledged my banner!
:faint:

i had camera in hand but i was so excited at the moment i didn't get to take a picture :laugh: :reject:

i'm hoping someone got that moment on camera.

i was inside the ellipse, left side on the rail wearing my rhinestone u2 shirt...the show was amazing! someone post pics!!!

and larry is still hot :drool:

i've got a ton of photos(230). I'll try to upload them somewhere. or if anyone has a large enough mailbox, i can email them and they can get them up on somewhere where everyone can view them.

Spanisheyes74 said:
i was inside the ellipse, left side on the rail wearing my rhinestone u2 shirt...the show was amazing! someone post pics!!!

and larry is still hot :drool:

Did you see the guy also on the rail in the ellipse with the Party Girl sign?

Well that was me

inmyplace13 said:

Did you see the guy also on the rail in the ellipse with the Party Girl sign?

Well that was me

i thought that was you, but wasn't sure. I couldn't remember what you said you were gonna wear! did you see me? I was in the ellipse just a wee bit off to the right.

um i said left side, i meant left side of the stage, which is actually the right side of the ellipse if you're looking back at the stage which would be adam's side.

can someone refresh my memory and tell me what the very last song was? there's a debate brewing ! lol

Back
Top Bottom