Pics - Queue for Sydney (Friday Show)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

underscoreyoda

Babyface
Hey everyone

Firstly, thanks to everyone who posted their experiences and stories relating to queueing up for Brisbane- we found them extremely helpful for working our plan of attack for queueing for the Friday show.

So yeah.. we ended up arriving at 6am, had a great time meeting fellow fans and hanging out. The arrival of the sun made it a bit of a feat of endurance, but of course the show was worth the effort!

For anyone interested, I took a load of pics of the queue experience and posted them up. They're up at:

hardy.id.au

(sorry, I can't post URLs due to newbie status....)

Unfortunately due to lack of free time I haven't been able to do any post-production on the photos, so they're as is. If you want any of the originals, however, feel free to drop a request and I'll send them along.

My SLR was never going to be allowed into the venue, so I wasn't able to get any show shots (well, not beyond dodgy camera-phone action), but I figured that if there's anyone that was there with us that wants to have a browse and relive some queueing memories, I'd post them up for everyone else to see.

Enjoy!
Joe

addendum - if anyone wants to reply to this with a proper link, that'd be cool. thanks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom