PICS of Staples Center- LA 1 (Nov 1)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2phan

The Fly
MY FIRST CONCERT EVER!!!!

After 8 months of you folks praising how great U2 is live, I finally got to see how overrated U2 is.

Boy they're WAYYY more AWEEEEESOME than I could ever imagine. In concert I mean.

the best night of my life is an understatement

---thanks to every Interferencer ...it's been a great one year on this forum for me. Really, I've learned so much more about U2 this past year, and you guys helped make U2 my favorite band of all time. I don't know any other band with such great fans as us. Kudos to you!

DSC00975.jpg

Okay I'm sitting in the 3rd level of Staples Center, almost behind the band to the left...nosebleeds are cool after all

DSC01089.jpg

DSC01088.jpg

DSC01082.jpg

DSC01038.jpg

DSC01054.jpg

DSC01033.jpg

DSC01029.jpg

DSC01090.jpg

Totally thanks! I'm in front row with the heart teeshirt and I didn't get any good pics so this is wonderful!

wow you mean the last pic I posted in front of Bono? you're freaking lucky to be that close lol

ill look for more pics to Photoshop, the lighting is bad for photos from wayyy up there

Great pics!!!

To resize pics you need to open them up in a program like Photoshop and make them smaller before you upload them to your photo host.

the size of those pics is fine by me. Amazing pictures, one of the best of Edge I have seen. Thank you so much for sharing.

Such fond memories of those two days..

Back
Top Bottom