Pics for VAN 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

boosterjuice

Refugee
HI everyone!

It's been a few days since Van2 and still in a "dreamworld" about my experience there. I was amazing!

My only problem is that my sister wanted to bring her camera into GA with us and I pleaded with her not to because I feared her getting thrown out of the ellipse. Well, after we saw everyone around us with camera's, my sister was obviously a little dissapointed that she has no pictures of this life-changing event.

IF anyone has any pictures of Van2, can you pls upload them to "u2 tour photos" (top right link)? There was a nice girl beside me who emailed me a few. You can view those there too.

Yes I have noticed not many pics from Van 2. Sad cause I only had my phone so those pics suck. Still nice to know I took them, but would love to see me in some other peoples pics maybe since I was first row :)

I took, like, 71 pictures or something ridiculous but only some turned out and we were in the nosebleeds, so they are a little blurry.

If anyone wants to have a look at the ones that turned out, feel free to e-mail me at rogerstara@hotmail.com -- I don't know how to post pictures on here (I'm new) -- just put U2 in the subject.

Back
Top Bottom