Photos from MSG 11/21 show including meet/greet (PT 1)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

satchelg

The Fly
We were lucky enough to see Bono before the show and get into the ellipse. Here are some of my pictures. You can see the rest here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/19011294@N00/sets/1423831/

PB210005.jpg

PB210006.jpg

PB210026.jpg

PB210042.jpg

PB210049.jpg

PB210050.jpg

PB210070.jpg

PB210072.jpg

This was the view from my seats - they were rear stage, but not too bad I didn't think. (Mr. Blu has some better shots from our digital camera, but I haven't gotten them uploaded yet.)
34563%3C9523232%7Ffp335%3Enu%3D3243%3E872%3E7%3B4%3EWSNRCG%3D3233356%3B56933nu0mrj

The only part of the evening that wasn't absolutely perfect is the pic that I tried to take of Bono when he arrived at the Garden Monday evening didn't turn out that well - I only got half his face. :| But his autographing the back of my ticket COMPLETELY made up for that!! :hyper:

Wow yep....

I'm in both pictures all the way to the far left about 3/4 the way to the top.

I have a dark blue shirt.

In the first picture, I am looking backwards kinda.

In the second picture, I am looking towards the right.

Any more of these let me know. Hopefully if there are
some a little farther to my left, you may have captured
my wife.

Thanks!

Headache in a Suitcase said:

ya got any in which you can see the crowd at the tip of the ellipse? trying to find me.
Unfortunately, the only shot I took anywhere near the back of the ellipse was during the quasi- bullfight between B & Edge and it's way too dark to see anyone in the audience. (At least it is for me!)
3456558%3B23232%7Ffp335%3Enu%3D3243%3E872%3E7%3B4%3EWSNRCG%3D323335%3B%3B8678%3Cnu0mrj

Last edited:
I was at the meet and greet on that day :yes: Bono signed my dancing girl picture while the crazy lady behind us screamed at bono to kiss her engagement ring :rolleyes:
We lost our camera shortly after that so we dont have any pictures of it though :(

You are lucky! Bono shook my wife's hand then took her pen away and signed everything for everyone except her!

That's ok though, we forgive him ;)

She is too selfish. In the Philly show back in October, he sang WOWY to her and had her talk in the mic at the end of the song.
I said isn't that enough? LOL

u2bonogirl said:
:lol: I noticed that he had a pen in hand when he came up to me so I didnt need mine. He is known for being a pen thief :shifty:
:lol: I noticed the same thing!! Matter of fact, Mr. Blu had just run across the street to K-Mart & bought 3 retractable Sharpies for me (he didn't know what color I'd want :cute: ). He made it back to me just as Bono was 2-3 people away from me - I picked a red Sharpie & readied myself.... Turns out, there was no need for worry - Bono had his very own pen. I remember commenting to Mr. Blu how strange that was - now I can tell him I know the woman whose pen B stole to autograph my ticket! :lmao:

And Tara - I mentioned it in Headache's "Do you know these people?" thread that I wish I'd known you & Tim were at MSG 11/21 because I'd have loved to have met you. Now that I know you were just down the sidewalk from me when Bono pulled up & I still missed you, it's even more of a bummer!! :shrug: Oh well - que sera, sera. :D

Hope you guys enjoyed yourself as much as we did. :up:

Edited to say: Here's my new pride & joy. :drool:
3456638323232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2334%3D963%3D8%3A5%3DXROQDF%3E2324265%3C44%3B%3A4ot1lsi

Last edited:
satchelg said:
Its ok we just stole it from the waitress at Tir Na Nog anyway! ;)

Where IS that place, anyway??? I looked for it the whole time we walked around the Garden area... down to Times Square, etc.

I was hoping to pop in for a drink & meet some of you guys! :huh:

I don't know the address exactly cause I'm not from NYC. But if you are facing the front of the line you go to that intersection
straight ahead and its caddycorner to the right.

It wasn't nearly as good as the one in Philadelphia.

I asked the guy when I got there if they were gonna have any kind of U2 pre or post party and he looked at me like there was something wrong with me - pretty snobby.

The one in Philly had U2 concerts playing on every TV and free
entry with ticket stub.

Back
Top Bottom