Phoenix/Glendale 1 pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
cool, thanks for posting that link! so larry's keyboard is now at the tip of the ellipse... i *think* that means they've moved 'yahweh' to the tip. good to know! :)

I love these two pics :)

09fe9078.jpg

5b8432d9.jpg

the hat in question:
731730f9.jpg

That pic of Bono in the hat is awsome!!!! Looks like he is standing on the barriers again!!!!! :) :)

Is there are story behind the hat and what song did he wear it in.

Roll on Manchester and Twickenham

Lisa

He wore it during Zoo Station...Came out high marching like Hitler or something. It was amusing to say the least. I think he wore it for a couple more songs toward the end, but Zoo was the more memorable.

DD

DevilDave72 said:
He wore it during Zoo Station...Came out high marching like Hitler or something. It was amusing to say the least. I think he wore it for a couple more songs toward the end, but Zoo was the more memorable.

DD

:drool:

Great pics, Chrisedge!

I have a new theory on the hat...
It's a postman's hat isn't it?
Wasn't Bono's father a postman?:hmm:

Chrisedge where were you standing during Phoenix 1? I was on the rail right in front of Edge's mic.

Your pics are fantastic!!!!

Oh please leave that clip up through next week. I am getting DSL on Monday. It would take about an hour to download on dial up.

Rapid Share links don't expire. (Well they do if no one downloads anything for 30 days) and no limit on downloads.

They just suck if you have lots of files to download (they limit that) or files bigger than 30mb

awesome shots...what kind of camera did you use? Also, flash or no flash??

I borrowed a Sony DSC-M1 Digital Camera. Shot over 1gb of pictures and video clips.

l158dscm1.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom