Philly/NY/Pitts/Detroit/Miami/Tampa/Cleveland/Buffalo/Montreal/Ottawa PICS!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gvox

Ghost of Love
Fans (mostly ladies, but some fellas too) who attended Philly, New York, Cleveland, Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, Tampa, Miami, Buffalo, Detroit, Pittsburgh etc etc etc
Hey YOU!

I graciously accepted your invitation to pose for pics with you at some point during the VERTIGO tour...on one itsy bitsy condition, that you send it to me because 1. I dont own a digital camera and 2. because well you promised.

SO COUGH THEM UP!!!!!! :angry:

email me at gabrielh@cogeco.ca

do it soon before I get my boys after you!!!

:wink:

EHEM,

speaking of miami...
i remember a certain e-mail attachment that i sent a certain somebody on one itsy bitsy condition...:eyebrow:

I already gave you mine... except I got a picture with you cause you were you and not cause of the attire... :lol:

Kev - thanks for reminding me, although I shouldnt have needed one. I'll get in touch with you this week.

Miro - I dont care about the attire part, I just want some memories - I dont walk with a camera so I rely on others to send me what pics we take together :nerd:

gabrielvox said:
Kev - thanks for reminding me, although I shouldnt have needed one. I'll get in touch with you this week.

Miro - I dont care about the attire part, I just want some memories - I dont walk with a camera so I rely on others to send me what pics we take together :nerd:

No, I meant that it is not like I went upto you going...

Excuse me sir dressed like Bono, could I please get a picture taken with you...

I meant we just took the picture as a reminder of the tour and the people we have met...

:kiss:

So anyway, you have them, or should as I posted them somewhere in the Portland thread... :D

oh - never thought of it that way altho rereading my orig post I guess it sounded that way...

come to think of it there were a few random anonymous people who did that

but mostly just wanted, as you say, the memories of people we met etc etc... :up:

that and I'm too fucking lazy to surf thru all the threads ;)

Well just in case

iy22i8.jpg

iy22jn.jpg

My cheekbones scare me in that last one :happy:

Miroslava said:

Why are YOU offended :angry:

First you call me a helmet head

THEN this...

I am the offended party here :madwife:

helmet head?

no, it was BLACK helmet head.

BIG difference, dearie...

(And they were your words, not mine)

:mad:

Let's just give you that one cause you'll cry... you still called me fat cheeks

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Miroslava said:
:mad:

Let's just give you that one cause you'll cry... you still called me fat cheeks

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Well aren't you the Queen of misquotes!

I simply pointed out that they weren't cheekbones

bfloxng said:

Well aren't you the Queen of misquotes!

I simply pointed out that they weren't cheekbones

I can read between the lines... :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

gabrielvox said:
Stop derailing my threads you two

Get a room!

:angry:

wait....you already did that......LOL

:wink:

I've had rooms with lots of people this tour... didn't you see my list of people I have met this tour?

I gots around :sexywink:

And this is not derailing, it is bumping up. You should be thanking us.

:madwife:

Gabe, I didn't take any pics with you but I'm wondering if this is you under Bono's hand, if it is I'll look through my pics and see if there are any more. It's from the 11/21 MSG show.

100_9472.jpg

Sorry about the huge size :reject:

I am pretty sure that is not him...

And Nanci! :kiss:

Nice picture too :drool:

Smoochies backatcha Miros :hug:

I like to think he was looking at me in this photo, but I know he was probably looking at the flashing beast who was in the row in front of me :yikes:

Didn't tell you bout her...from the neck down she was totally hawt but she looked like she kissed a mack truck. She was with her fiance (huge rock on her finger) but she kept whipping out her mammoth mammaries every time Bono glanced our way...I felt so sorry for her guy. She also tossed her salad in the air - green peppers landing everywhere :rant:

Did you face look like this?

haha.jpg

Cause I have yet to see a pic where it doesnt. :hmm:

If we ever meet, you should ask me to do my Headache. April quite enjoys it. :lmao:

:sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom