Philly 5/22 from the front of the ellipse

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tkutish

The Fly
Wow! What a show! Many thanks to all the wonderful fans who helped make it so amazing. When I got into the ellipse and saw so many of the nice folks (and true fans!) that I had met in line were there, I was thrilled. So - tattooed Dan, Gabe, Mark, Sam, Tanya, Jesse, and everyone else - THANKS from the redhead in the PopMart shirt!!
Here are a few pics. I have lots more, but haven't figured out how to post them to the gallery. If you were one of the folks pulled on stage, please post an address where I can send you some pics.

Taryn

bonoface.jpg

bonohand.jpg

bonoadam.jpg

edge.jpg

Hi, Roxy -
The big versions of my photos will be on the way to you shortly. Here are some small ones:

roxy1.jpg

roxy2.jpg

roxy3.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Tattoed Dan - are you out there? Take a look at yourself on stage - you were awesome!!

Taryn

dan1.jpg

dan2.jpg

Okay, this isn't the best picture in the world, but I love the look on Bono's face. :happy:

dan3.jpg

Haha, that's so cool! I've seen Tatooed Dan in Miami 12/2/01 onstage and Philly 5/22. Well done, tatoo boy. :up:

Thought I should post some of my pictures too!!

Hey tkutish. Were you directly behind me in line.?....Did your guy friend played Gabe's guitar?.....Was ot upi who put up with my silly antics?.......it was a blast. One thing to mention....If you took a boot of the "Hamilton" show from me....I goofed. It is a boot of the Toronto I 1st leg Elevation show. I put in the wrong internet set list sheet.

Here are some of my pictures from the front of the stage!

5965-1.jpg

5965-2.jpg

5965-4.jpg

5965-5.jpg

5965-6.jpg

Pssst...Roxy...you were too cute!

Last edited:
That was me! I enjoyed your "antics", and you and Gabe both have lovely voices. Thanks for the CD (It was from the War tour). U2 fans are the best! :wave:

Taryn

I have some pics too...not brilliant, but better than my normal efforts :)

yahwehs.jpg

bono12.jpg

bono23s.jpg

bonoguest.jpg

Back
Top Bottom