Philly 2 Pictures?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Finally got my pictures back today, and quite a few came out great! I'll share the good ones.

bonoarrivescropped1.jpg

bonoarrives2cropped.jpg

These are both from Bono's arrival at the Wachovia Center. It was too late for the band to come out to sign autographs, but Bono still popped his head out to say hello!

Last edited:
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own was my favorite song of the night. It's a beautiful song to begin with, but Bono's emotion during the song was so moving. I loved that he sang the middle of the song right in front of us.

bonosycmioyo1cropped.jpg

bonosycmioyo2cropped.jpg

bonosycmioyo3cropped.jpg

Adam made his nightly lap around the catwalk during Streets. The woman in front of me was a total Adam nut (she made me look tame, and I love Adam!). She made a sign that got his attention, and he gave us a big smile. That made me forgive her for also making a sign that said 40, which probably influenced their decision not to play Bad!

Here comes Adam...

adamapproaches.jpg

Now he's closer:

adamclose1cropped.jpg

And here's the big smile!

adamsmilecropped.jpg

:love:

Last edited:
My last good pictures (the rest are fuzzy, faraway stage shots) are from Zoo Station, when Bono was again right in front of us.

bonozoo1cropped.jpg

bonozoodancecropped.jpg

bonozoo2.jpg

What an amazing night! Too bad I ran out of film before the end!

Such great pics - thanks for sharing them.

I really like the way that Bono will do whatever he can to help U2 fans feel appreciated!

Even if it's only to roll down the window and peek out his head.

Gotta love the B-man. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom