People on Edges side in hawaii, outside/inside of the ellipse

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2_Refugee

The Fly
heyyy i would love to see anyones pics who was on edges side outside of the ellipse, if you were inside thats okay too
i had the huge sign that said: Edge (sexy beast) will u dance with me? <3 a guitarist
i was wondering if anyone had video during angel....
pics would be amazing
he smiled soooo o beautifully at me and winked .. i practically died just ask anyone around me.

rock on!
thanks

If youd like you can leave your email as well mine is
Carrey9@aol.com

i was on Edge's side...front rail of his B-stage.....about halfway between the main stage and the end of the ramp...I don't think I saw your sign though.....you were inside the ellipse?...I have some fantastic shots of Edge.....he gave us some great smiles and a wink too....we thought he was great that night

U2_Refugee said:
i was outside of the ellipse ... could i see them??

Sure!! here are a few......i have actually not taken the time to get all my pics on photobucket yet....but these 2 were taken when he stopped right in front of us[image]

Dsc01082.jpg

Dsc01084.jpg

you may not have seen my sign because i was more towards the main stage area... u must have been near my mom and friend then...hes sexy!! lol .. :drool:
if you have some during angel..far away shots let me know because those could be it! he was using his gibson explorer during angel..if that helps >?

!

sure...I will take a look! i may have some as he is starting down the ramp...so if I do..I will post them for you

ok...here are a few more of my pics...still no sign of your sign....sorry.....I have also been looking for pics of us...so anyone on the opposite side of the ramp who took pics of Edge when he sang at the mic that was halfway down the ramp ...we should be in them....but I have not been able to find any :(

Dsc01061.jpg

Dsc01070.jpg

Dsc01056.jpg

Hey U2Refugee! Don't know how I missed this thread. You were right in front of me at the show! I remember your sign and believe I tapped you on the shoulder when Edge winked and smiled at you after he read it. It was soooo cute of him! I still can't believe his mic was set up right in front of us for a bit. I have a few pics that I will send to your email since I don't know how to post here. Only wish I had one of that moment. My email is dmalezi@zoominternet.net

well I defianately saw Edge wink...but I did not see you.....there were 2 girls right next to me that had just met up for the show....you must have been next to them?

Daddysgonnapay said:
ok...here are a few more of my pics...still no sign of your sign....sorry.....I have also been looking for pics of us...so anyone on the opposite side of the ramp who took pics of Edge when he sang at the mic that was halfway down the ramp ...we should be in them....but I have not been able to find any :(

Dsc01061.jpg

Ah!!! I'm actually in the picture! bottom corner. My mom is next to me with the red balloon... looking away lol. My mouth is wide open HAHA

MEEE.jpg

COOL!!! isn't great to find yourself in other peoples pictures??? so....did you take any pics? cause we are probably in YOUR pictures!!! please post them if you took some!!!!!! :wink:

Daddysgonnapay said:
COOL!!! isn't great to find yourself in other peoples pictures??? so....did you take any pics? cause we are probably in YOUR pictures!!! please post them if you took some!!!!!! :wink:

I love it and thanks for posting that! two weeks ago I found another picture where I blocked myself with my banner and camera. I was SO bummed!!!
Your picture totally made my day!

Most of my pictures are close up's when he was on the runway. The only picture I have of the other side is this blurred one of U2 refugee's sign. I'm glad I captured Edge reading it!
100_0418.jpg

Other pics; The bottom one is also quite blurred but it was the only one that had a bit of the sign on the bottom corner there
100_0499.jpg

100_0495.jpg

Last edited:
hey outsider! are you around my agE?

>>16

btw amazing picture of me and my sign thanks very much that made my day!

actually, we are in that 1st pic you took....but it is a blurred pic of us....I am right at Edge's heel there....so thanks to you too!!!!:wink: it is the only one i have seen of us....and on another note....what a bad problem to have....being too close to Edge to not get any one else in the picture!!! hahaha

U2 refugee - :wave: I'm glad you liked it! let's say I'm 16...plus 8. lol I still have a stupid smile and the show was nearly a month ago. I'ts gonna take me a long time to "get over it" as my friends say.

Daddysgonnapay - Hi!
I SOOO wish that picture hadn't been blurred on my part!!! The mixture of being OVERLY excited and being brand new to this thing called a digital camera (well, at a concert) resulted in some bad early photos.
As the concert progressed I realized I had to calm the f*** down and point and shoot. :laugh:

lol, dont worry youre not the only one who still has a stupid smile on their face !
and i can relate to the whole camera thing i had a perfect shot of eddie running but i cut off a little bit of his head because i was shaking so much, same with some of my shots of U2.. oh well
:drool: couldnt help myself from getting all nervous around them

well I only have a couple of good shots of Bono...cause he only came over to our side like TWICE.....so when he did...all my pics of him are blurry.....and then Eddie Vedder gave me complete eye-contact when he ran by...and i could just stare at him...LOL...no pic of him at all:drool: :drool:

eddie vedder = :drool:
lol, i saw bono look at my sign and then frown..and then he looked me in the eyes and frowned it was pretty funny!

Here's Daddysgonnapay picture from my angle.
100_0420.jpg

:love:

oh and I have (very blurred) pic of eddie vedder running right by you guys! ( I hope!)

I also have Bono looking at U2 refugee's sign but the sign isn't in the picture. I'll upload them tonight :hyper:

HAHA I have a blurred pic of Eddie running by too...he looked right at me as he went out to the end of the ramp....and I was too stunned to snap a pic...then when he came back I was ready for him...but my pic is blurry but still EV=:drool: :drool: :drool:

so what did your sign say that made Bono frown? LOL....he was grumpy on our side wasn't he??? but shit...we had MAJOR Edge lovin:wink:

dude! i know lol! like wtf bono was all pissy when he came over i mean he took NO ONE from our side on stage! he took everybody from adams side!
uhh lol my sign said Edge(sexy beast) will u dance with me? <3 a guitarist
cooool i want to see some pictures ooh bono looking at me? he he.. how do ug et pics up here?i ll put some of mine up im just computer stupid

U2 ref...you need to open a photobucket account....it is free photobucket.com....then you can load your pics on it...and it is super easy to get them on here then....give it a try ....would love to see your pics too

Back
Top Bottom