People on Edges side in hawaii, outside/inside of the ellipse

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yupp nice one of eddie there, ill get more up
i want to see outsiders pics esp. the one of bono

vertigooo.jpg

mysteriouswayslove.jpg

edgecantstopstarinIIbetter.jpg

~~edge checking me out in the last picture
:wink: lol

those are a few of mine if u want more let me know theyre all on my myspace,
NOW OUTSIDERS PICTURES :drool: :drool: must see the one with bono

refugee...you and I have the same pictures LOL!! Edge was so damn close to us.......almost too close to take a pic! :wink:

I want to contribute to the series of Edge's nostrils too!!
100_0494.jpg

:drool:

Great pics U2 Refugee, I hope the Bono pic one is indeed the confused look he gave you!

YAY!!!!!! the Edge back pic has my friend and her hubby in it...I am to herleft...just outsid the pic

so is this the Bono pic where he is giving you a dirty look??

Lol! i think it is, ha that made me laugh soooo much
daddysgonnapay, were u near the guy with the american flag?

awesome pics outsider they really made my day:wink:

yes....the guy asked us to hold the flag up and we did...but then it was blocking my view and Bono wasn't paying any attention to us anyway :huh: :|

hey outsider...it looks mor like Bono is giving US the dirty look in this picture AHHAAHAHAHA:laugh:

u were holding it up? hmmmm I KNOW WHO YOU ARE Lol im pretty sure u were one of the ladies holding it up!?

well there were 2 girls holding it up....then me and my friend helped a bit too...you must have been next to those next to me

yup those two women were on the rail and i was diagonally behind them, on i guess the opposite side of you.
bono wouldnt have been able to seen it anyway he was on adams side during SBS .. oh well.

sounds right...we were on the rail...the HUGE security guy you see in all these pics was right in front of me :(

guess who was right in front of me well the rail was in b/t us but...it was paul mcguiness and larrys wife anne and their kids the little girl smiled at me lol i have a picture of his wife paul nearly ran i was screaming his name..

Larry's kids were right in front of us at first.....but they could not see over giant security guy either so they moved down a bit.....I took a pic of them too.....but it is not a very good one..I did not see Paul though

they wer SUPER cute! and very well behaved.....I tossed my balloon in the air when Edge came by and hit one of the kids on the head with it....ooops!

Lol!...why was anne wearing a heavy fur coat?!

Larrys little girl turned around and saw me jumping up and down and rocking out to vertigo or elevation idk dont remember and i smiled at her and when she smiled back i was likee ahhh larrys kid smiled at me!! im pathetic lol :|

I just have a picture of the little boy's head so i wont post that
but this is Anne:
anne.jpg

I was thinking the same thing about Anne in that coat! Even though it was dark, I thought she was MUCH prettier in person than in all the pics we see here. And those little kids were just too cute. I didn't realize who they were until I saw Anne come and sit with them. The elusive Mullen family... What a treat!

U2 Refugee - I see my mom in your picture of Anne! She's holding the balloon in the left side of the picture lol:lol:

The Mullen family...That's awesome though! I absolutely remember seeing them draw on their balloons but I was soo excited about the show that I totally didn't even think that was his family. Not too many pictures of them out there. I think I've only seen two of Anne, ever.

Anyway, I found some of my "preshow" pictures and found this one that I took as soon as I got my spot. Its my point of view directly in front of me on the runway.
Are any of you in this one?? I hope so!!

17.jpg

Back
Top Bottom