Other Minneapolis Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

longingforBono

War Child
a0738958.jpg

This was when I screamed at Bono and he looked right at me!
Yeah baby!!

Edge2.jpg

I have a better one of Edge that I will post later when I have more uploading time.
A big thank you to the person in PLEBA who gave the awesome instructions on how to post pictures.

longingforBono said:
ed1a2c37.jpg

This was during SYCMIOYO, which I burst into tears during!
(I miss my dad) What a thrill to have Bono sing most of it right in front of me!

I wasn't too far from you. I was on the outside corner of the elipse...so he was walking at me...I may have a phot of him here, with the "walking man" on the "screens"

I too cry during this song...It also reminds me of my dad. Fortunately, he is still alive.

The thing that amazes me is that when Bono takes of the shades...he LOOKS like his father! I guess thats what he is going for.

zonelistener said:

I wasn't too far from you. I was on the outside corner of the elipse...so he was walking at me...I may have a phot of him here, with the "walking man" on the "screens"

I too cry during this song...It also reminds me of my dad. Fortunately, he is still alive.

The thing that amazes me is that when Bono takes of the shades...he LOOKS like his father! I guess thats what he is going for.

OMG if you do will you post it? I would love to see that!

(My dad died in Feb. of 2004. That song kills me every time.) Between hearing it and having Bono sing so much of it right there in front of us I finally just broke down. My husband didn't know what to do with me!)

Back
Top Bottom