Omaha all of pics!!! Front Row in front of Edge!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PDT104

The Fly
It was unreal I was lucky first Vertigo Show, in the Ellipse. In front of the Edge. Here is my photo link just go throught the website to photo link and go to the folder Kayne West and U2.

The link you follow will pop-up into a photo linx, just follow it along, and you will find them, there are almost 200 pixs.

I want you all to enjoy the pics and Merry Christmas!!!

All in order of the show!!!

Remove spaces, and put in the periods, enjoy.

www dot munyinn dot com

If it doesn't work let me know

Please review what you think.... So are okay and some are good!!! I had a hard time with the lights.

Try this one

www dot munyinn dot com

follow the links to photos

this is my bar website, so just follw along!!!

It's worth it.

Hey tryan101,

I feel you. I think it is not that totally fair about the scanning process.

There is a saying that I use all the time " I raither be lucky than great, because all I got is luck."

I got there at one=ish and was 139 and 140 back. Then a U2.comer I am.

I think what would of been funny is to line up by GA ticket seat #. I hate to tell you this but my seat # were 3 and 4. I honestly think U2 can track the true fans, and the people that go to only one or two shows compared to Band-Aids. I think what we need is a miracle or a prayer that we get the audio of the show.

Would you not agree it was like being in Omaha was like Chicago or Boston or Dublin with the way the crowd got into it? I've been to Chicago and honestly the crowd in Omaha kicked some ass. All the concerts I been to or ever worked because I use to be a CSI guy, Crowd Security Incorporated employee in KC from 1998 to 2002. I've seen concerts and basketball and the Disney Ice-capades. I worked everything from Lollapollaza to Wu_Tang and Rage, Insync, Pantera, 311, Dave Matthews and the Beastie Boys. I have never seen a crowd that into it. The crowd brought that concert to a whole new level. Trust me.

Back
Top Bottom