Oakland Photos?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

R8drgurl

The Fly
Did anyone take any photos that caught the front row of fans in the ellipse? We got same spot in front between Bono and Adam and would love to see if we made it into any shots. Maybe people from behind/side of the stage?? Thanks!

We have tons of photos and video clips from both Oakland shows - I'll try to post tomorrow.

Dont have any but cant wait to see your pics! Ive been searching for more Oakland pics on the net, Im sure we will find more!! I will let you know if I find any of the front!

I just uploaded my pics from the 2nd night. No pictures of the front row unfortunately.

We were on the floor outside the ellipse, but lucked out in getting an awesome spot near where larry and bono drum during lapoe =D

some shots i took (i'm still waiting for my friend's pics- theyre a lot better than my blurry ones)

vego1.jpg

confetti w/ cobl

vego33.jpg

our viewpoint most of the night

vego6.jpg

other viewpoints

vego7.jpg

vego9.jpg

lapoe!

again, same night....

vego20.jpg

during wowy?

vego21.jpg

vego22.jpg

Highlights: Gloria, Miss Sarajevo, Fast Cars
I think everyone around me collectively held their breaths when bono did pavoratti's part during m.sarajevo... i saw several people turn to their friends and mouth "Wow" after sang it... definitely most powerful moment of the show for me =D

thesuburbskill great spot! I think your pics are great. Some of them probably would have been better without the flash (I learned that the hard way last tour).

Sicy said:
thesuburbskill great spot! I think your pics are great. Some of them probably would have been better without the flash (I learned that the hard way last tour).

As my dad always says, "All a flash will do is light up the backs of the heads of the people in front of you.":wink:

Thanks for sharing your pictures!
I was at both Oakland shows.
But didn't take any pictures.
Really glad to see others did though.

Back
Top Bottom